Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did RGIII have a hand or thumb injury?

zoony

I actually thought he was planting on his knee okay prior to that last snap.

But his throws were off and I think there was something more to his injuries that weren't being discussed on Fox

Remember when his hand hit Trent Williams helmet? That's when I noticed he really started having problems with his throws.

I could have my timeline mixed up though

Yes. Obviously. I'm not sure if most of the world watches on tiny TVs or fuzzy streams, but he was clutching at his throwing thumb after almost every play. If anything, the thumb injury was actually affecting him MORE than the leg injury, because it was affecting all of his passes.

Yes. Obviously. I'm not sure if most of the world watches on tiny TVs or fuzzy streams, but he was clutching at his throwing thumb after almost every play. If anything, the thumb injury was actually affecting him MORE than the leg injury, because it was affecting all of his passes.

I think so too. He was planting fine it appeared. And with a knee you usually see balls sailing. I was just seeing very poor accuracy... At least not what we're used to seeing from him

I actually did this last year in a flag football game and my thumb was swollen for a month. Wasn't a break, just a sprain but it was hard to grip. Tyler Bray of Tennessee had the same thing happen as RG3 and his broke. If it was something like that then I think we'd have known about it; but it definitely threw off his next few throws in the series.

Archived