Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Little FYI on Parking Passes for Sunday's Game

neilclarke

Me, too. I will be in line by 10.30... I want to avoid the cluster **** at all costs.

---------- Post added January-5th-2013 at 09:28 PM ----------

You can absolutely drink on the road after everyone's parked. They just make a big line in front of some wood barricades and people get grills, coolers, etc out and start partying in the street. It's hilarious to watch everyone try to pack it all up once they do start letting folks into the lot... :D

Awesome, thank you. I've never waited in line to park for the game but tomorrow I plan on it. I cannot wait for this game. These past two weeks have gone by so slowly with anticipation, tomorrow is going to be epic. Thanks for the help.

Awesome, thank you. I've never waited in line to park for the game but tomorrow I plan on it. I cannot wait for this game. These past two weeks have gone by so slowly with anticipation, tomorrow is going to be epic. Thanks for the help.

I know it! Today was the slowest day of my life. Just waiting for the Bengals-Texans game was rough...

So if you want a pass but haven't bought one, the best plan is to find someone that has one, copy it but photoshop the barcode so its not scannable (but doesn't look odd to the naked eye), and then split the parking cost with them.

The Redskins will figure it out when hundreds of barcodes they tore aren't scanning, and they somehow had 8 people pay to park, but 15,000 cars.

Seriously, by BIL is a Ravens STH and gets his playoff tickets and parking pass fedexed to him. Are the Redskins really that cheap? Did I just really ask that question in a serious tone? Never mind.

I know it! Today was the slowest day of my life. Just waiting for the Bengals-Texans game was rough...

Yep, now imagine how long tomorrow is going to feel... But it'll be great once I finally get into that parking lot.

So if you want a pass but haven't bought one, the best plan is to find someone that has one, copy it but photoshop the barcode so its not scannable (but doesn't look odd to the naked eye), and then split the parking cost with them.

The Redskins will figure it out when hundreds of barcodes they tore aren't scanning, and they somehow had 8 people pay to park, but 15,000 cars.

Seriously, by BIL is a Ravens STH and gets his playoff tickets and parking pass fedexed to him. Are the Redskins really that cheap? Did I just really ask that question in a serious tone? Never mind.

My friend who is a Ravens STH just said the same thing to me. It's part of his reason why he claims he dislikes the Redskins organization.

Make sure you bring the entire page of the parking ticket.

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 12:20 AM ----------

Could I get some advice for parking tomorrow? I don't have a parking pass. I tried to find one today but it seem like a lot were just ridiculous. What will pay lots be?

The tailgate lot. Take 17b cross brightseat road and take your next left. Cost 25.00

Make sure you bring the entire page of the parking ticket.

---------- Post added January-6th-2013 at 12:20 AM ----------

The tailgate lot. Take 17b cross brightseat road and take your next left. Cost 25.00

Is that the lot right by the bend near the grey lot?(I remember parking there before and it was around that price).

For the record, they were taking the ENTIRE pass on Arena drive. In hindsight, I probably could have parked in Orange (or maybe purple?), but we were going to the ES tailgate, so we parked in Green. Today was a good day to have a B3 pass. My friend said they took his entire pass too, but I am not sure what road he came in on.

For the record, they were taking the ENTIRE pass on Arena drive. In hindsight, I probably could have parked in Orange (or maybe purple?), but we were going to the ES tailgate, so we parked in Green. Today was a good day to have a B3 pass. My friend said they took his entire pass too, but I am not sure what road he came in on.

Tore mine in half. Came in Arena Drive.

So does anybody know anybody who got their credit charged more than once for printing off and using a parking pass bar code more than once? If so, how much did they charge? I have not heard any horror stories of somebody selling one on ebay and later getting charged 100x because the buyer made 100 copies of it and resold them.

So does anybody know anybody who got their credit charged more than once for printing off and using a parking pass bar code more than once? If so, how much did they charge? I have not heard any horror stories of somebody selling one on ebay and later getting charged 100x because the buyer made 100 copies of it and resold them.

Hmm actually I haven't heard a single thing. Very interesting since I was expecting some real bad stories.

Funny they didnt even want the bar code off the bottom of my orange pass, they didnt want anything and just let me go through, and I entered via arena drive myself

Archived