Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have a close Dallas friend I need to console, I need help...

skinsfanno9

Console? Hell, I've been sending every Cowboy fan I know the "Cowboys, universal sign of choking" image all morning.

Well, that's the equivalent of sending him a picture of Romo sits to pee crying. I like the previous one but was really hoping for one from last night. ah well, such is life.

I called my buddy who is a Cowgirl fan right when the game ended. He wouldn't answer so I played HTTR on his answering machine. 30 seconds later he posted "stop calling me" on my facebook. Sore loser!

I don't know the context if he would do the same thing to you, but it's so much easier to be a graceful winner. I don't blame him for being a "sore loser" in this scenario, I would never call someone whose team was just eliminated.

I don't know the context if he would do the same thing to you, but it's so much easier to be a graceful winner. I don't blame him for being a "sore loser" in this scenario, I would never call someone whose team was just eliminated.

He had told me he was going to call me when we lost. So I don't think it was to far.

Archived