Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time Change for the Bills Game

StevieInferior

I bet its because of Bruce's sack record. Anyone think so??? I also think thats why Buffalo was scheduled where they were. That sack Sunday made people think it could happen around then.

I'm not a fan of this. So far we're 0-2 at 4 o clock games.

Originally posted by gridironmike

If we had won this past weekend and Tampa had won Monday night, I expected this weekends game to be changed.

Fox doesn't have the double-header this weekend, so I doubt they'd do any lineup shuffling. They have the double next weekend though, so it makes sense.

4:00 or 3:00 here in my time zone games are MUCH better, IMO. When we play early and lose, it ruins the day early-- and while I watch the late games, I find little joy in it. When we play late, it guarantees we can watch a full day of football with enjoyment until the early evening. That day, we can watch Giants-Eagles early before our game against the Bills--- and late games always seem more "intense" and important to me-- it gets dark, etc....

I also associate late games with those great NFC East battles of the Gibbs era-- so I've always preffered the later starts.

And, for those who remember, I did predict this about a week or so ago :)

Originally posted by kleese

4:00 or 3:00 here in my time zone games are MUCH better, IMO. When we play early and lose, it ruins the day early-- and while I watch the late games, I find little joy in it. When we play late, it guarantees we can watch a full day of football with enjoyment until the early evening. That day, we can watch Giants-Eagles early before our game against the Bills--- and late games always seem more "intense" and important to me-- it gets dark, etc....

Agree with everything you say, but 4/3 games give me problems. I've figured out I need to drink fairly heavily during the games just to relax enough to enjoy a possible loss. A 1/12 game gives me a long time to wear off the buzz. A 4/3 game sure doesn't. I was half-hungover from last week's game.

Archived