Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.Com: RG3 Ready for Redskins vs Cowboys (Full Speed Baby)

MustangSteve

I heard this on the radio yesterday, we have not swept Dallas in 17 years,

HAIL

We swept them in 05

---------- Post added December-27th-2012 at 10:28 AM ----------

Look at this BS, This is why I hate Dallas!!!! Maybe we should break Romos leg completely off and beat all you Cowboys half to death with it!!!!

Drew Pearson: Drew Pearson, the original No. 88, told KESN-FM the Cowboys need to batter the rookie Pro Bowl quarterback, even if it means crossing the border into prohibited activity, to try and get into his head.

I was at the cowboy game in 2005. It was my first game at fedex. That was one of the greatest days of my life. I was in line getting beer when we scord the first td. I had just got to my seat and we scored again. By half time the two cowboy fans on both sides of us had left. That place was like a rock concert. I had to stand the whole time. I dont think dallas knows what they r getting into.httr

I agree with a number of posts here..the question is will he be wearing a brace or not?

I think he will be wearing one and while he might be better than last week, a brace at all means he's not 100%.

it sounds possible with it being a grade 1 sprain and 3 to 4 weeks that he won't be wearing a brace but I have to admit I will be a little bummed if he is wearing one....Shanahan is making it sound like he won't be....:fingersx:

I was at the cowboy game in 2005. It was my first game at fedex. That was one of the greatest days of my life. I was in line getting beer when we scord the first td. I had just got to my seat and we scored again. By half time the two cowboy fans on both sides of us had left. That place was like a rock concert. I had to stand the whole time. I dont think dallas knows what they r getting into.httr

I think this is a great point. Dallas has no idea what they're in for when they take the field on Sunday night. The energy in that place is gonna be off the charts. Loudest game ever.

RG3 takes flight with Garcon, Morgan, Moss, Hankerson, (Aldrick) Robinson, Paulsen, (Niles) Paul...and do expect to hear from Coooooooooooley!

That's just the passing game. The real threat is our running game with Morris, Royster, (Darrel) Young; especially, coming out of the back field as receivers.

Then there is RG3...Too much to contain!

...I personally think the brace and the gameplan was all a ruse to get the Cowboys believing he can't do the things he could before.

This is what I've been thinking also.. Shanahan(s) are all about gaining whatever slight competitive advantage they can. Not that we need it :cool: it's obvious that we've been planning for this game for the past couple weeks. Risky as heck, yeh.. but thats no longer relevant :thumbsup:

Also, if this is the case, Griffin will have sold it perfectly.

regardless, Hail! WWD!

Archived