Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Atlanta Falcons selling playoff tickets on 12/27 at 10 AM.....

MarkB452

>> I might be counting some chickens before they are hatched, but if we beat Dallas and win our first round playoff, we will then travel to Atlanta. Needless to say, I am amazed that the #1 seed in the NFC will be selling playoff tickets like this. Anyways, have at it:

Playoff tickets for the Falcons Divisional playoff game will go on sale this Thursday, December 27th at 10 a.m.

Tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster.com, at all Ticketmaster locations, or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000. Single-game playoff tickets for the Divisional playoff game start at $65 and there will be an eight ticket limit per person.

Visitors side is sections 130-140, 343 - 351.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this could be a good way to 'cover all your bases', would it not?

Could I not purchase up to eight tickets thursday morning...

Redskins end up playing the Falcons in the 2nd round, I'm hooked up with tickets (along with some fellow ESers).

Redskins do not end up playing in Atlanta...just resell them online?... maybe even for a few extra bucks? (Have zero knowledge on Falcons ticket aftermarket)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this could be a good way to 'cover all your bases', would it not?

Redskins end up playing the Falcons in the 2nd round, I'm hooked up with tickets (along with some fellow ESers).

Redskins do not end up playing in Atlanta...just resell them online?... maybe even for a few extra bucks? (Have zero knowledge on Falcons ticket aftermarket)

If tickets are being made available to the public, then I doubt you will be able to flip them for a profit, unless there is major demand for the tickets (like they sell out minutes after becoming available) and you just happen to score some. I bought Colts wildcard round playoff tickets a few years ago with the same intention, and was surprised that I couldn't sell them on the secondary market for more than face. The fact that they were available should have told me something about the level of demand.

It is possible that we could play the Falcons in the Divisional round. Not a bad road trip :)

>> Thanks all on correcting me on the 3 seed vs. 6 seed outcome. The issue of could I flip these if the Skins don't play in Atlanta? A big part of that would be, who would Atlanta be playing? Are they are playing the team that beat us or are they playing the #6 seed or the #4 seed 'cause (heaven forbid) we lost to Dallas. Definitely some risk/reward here. I have a buddy who lives in Atlanta. :) The last time I was in the GA dome was for the 1996 Olympics and from what I recall that upper deck is pretty high up there.

>> Thanks all on correcting me on the 3 seed vs. 6 seed outcome. The issue of could I flip these if the Skins don't play in Atlanta? A big part of that would be, who would Atlanta be playing? Are they are playing the team that beat us or are they playing the #6 seed or the #4 seed 'cause (heaven forbid) we lost to Dallas.

Atlanta is the 1 seed, so they will be playing the lowest remaining seed. That's pretty much anybody except for the Packers.

Yeah nothing's coming up for pairs

I was seeing 4's in the upper and lower corners between 10 and 10:30. I had some in my basket and the thing died on me during checkout. :(

Pair of handicapped seats availble in section 102...lots of scattered singles available throughout the stadium.

Archived