Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pregame Field Passes

JackPitt

Hello All,

A family member recently won a silent auction for the upcoming Cowboys game which includes club level tickets, pregame field passes, and a parking pass. What I'm wondering is:

What does the pregame field pass entail and when are we allowed on the field?

Are these hard to get or worth any considerable amount of money? If so, how much?

Any opportunities for autographs?

Thanks

Pregame field passes are not really sold by the team, but they are included in certain luxury packages.

You get to walk onto a narrow portion of the outer sidelines, starting around 2 hours before kickoff, something like that. You're supposed to leave 30 minutes prior to kickoff.

They are worth market value, which is determined by you.

The players are not there to give autographs, they're there to warm up. So don't count on autographs.

Hope this helps.

I had pregame passes about 5-7 years ago. I got an autograph from our punt/kick returner who was one of those flash in the pan guys. Can't remember his name, he was quickly out of the league.

In general, you aren't really close to the players. I was closer to Kelly Johnson comcast sports, and people like that.

..had field passes for the Vikings game last year. Be sure to stop by the Instant Replay Booth behind the Redskins bench. The guy is great and will let you take pictures with the headphones on. Bring a camera and forget about autographs. BTW, they will clear you off the field about 15 mins before kickoff. As I was leaving the field, I saw Daniel Snyder near the Skins bench.

Got hooked up with field passes last year for the Patriots game. It's one of those "yeah, I did that" type of event. Nothing truly spectacular about the whole experience but it is a pretty awesome thing to do once in a while.

And I second the visit to the Replay Booth suggestion. If it's the same guy, he is awesome. Even if it's not it's still kinda cool to put the headset on and go under the hood, without all the pressure of getting the call right :)

I have been lucky enough to be on the field this year before the Falcons Game and the Ravens Game. It was a great experience. We were allowed on the field at 11:00 AM and had to line up as soon as the stadium opened. The line forms near the 50 yard line, obviously down by the field. I was very fortunate and received autographs both times from RGIII (jersey and football), and I got a picture of my daughter with Kerrigan at the Falcons game. He even signed it at the Ravens game. My advice is to get on the field ASAP and go straight to the tunnel where the players enter the locker room, on the scoreboard side and hold down that corner. They are most likely to be on the field in workout gear when you get down there, and that is the best time to get them to sign as they are on the way back into the locker room. Once they return in their pads, they will run out onto the field, and then return to the locker room at game time, and will not have time to sign. Overall, this is a great experience, enjoy! Hope this helps.

I had pregame passes about 5-7 years ago. I got an autograph from our punt/kick returner who was one of those flash in the pan guys. Can't remember his name, he was quickly out of the league.

In general, you aren't really close to the players. I was closer to Kelly Johnson comcast sports, and people like that.

I wish we could get Kelly Johnson back, i hate that new guy

Archived