Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Other Guys

Bullets

Sorry. Drunk, On leave, Enjoying football. We want the 'Skins to win and NEED the Seahawks to lose but we also WANT the other rookie QBs to lose right? I don't hate Luck/Wilson but be for real: We don't want them in the playoffs!!!

Question is: do you root against those "other guys" even if/when they don't affect our season?

Be cool.

HTTR!

I root against Luck and but not Wilson (as long as Wilson doesn't affect our season, which he is right now). I just hate for Luck to be getting so much credit for being amazing even though he's playing nowhere near the level of RG3. He has the most easy, cupcake schedule I've seen in awhile yet the media seems to ignore how ridiculously easy it is. They make excuses for everything he does. Colts fans are so damn dismissive of RG3 and they think Luck walks on water so I'd love to see them lose to teach them a little humility lol.

Not really a concern for me. Griffin is going to be an all-pro. I don't have to dislike or root against the other guys in his class for that to happen. I don't understand Skins fans who feel the need to hate on Luck as a counterpart to their RG3 love. Anyone who cares what the media is saying about...well, almost anything sports related is seriously insecure.

I don't understand Skins fans who feel the need to hate on Luck as a counterpart to their RG3 love. Anyone who cares what the media is saying about...well, almost anything sports related is seriously insecure.

It's not about RGIII being/doing better. It's just about the OROY award right now lol. For us that just want RGIII to be the greatest everything. As time goes on though, this COULD? be the next Manning/Brady. All told: winning is more important, but still...

I mean in the heyday of the rivalry, wouldn't you expect Pats fans to root against Peyton and Colts fans to root against Toim Brady?

Yes because they actually had a legitimate rivalry. Luck vs Griffin has yet to develop the kind of back & forth rivalry these two had for years and years. Hell, they have yet to see each other in the reg season thus far; so while I agree the feeling's the same, the situation is a lot different here.

GATOR'S ******* BETTER BE USIN' JIMMY's!

First place my mind went also lol.

EDIT: And I root for Luck and Wilson to be great but for RG3 to be better. Its a great barometer for him to meausre himself against I think, at least as a rookie. But I do also root for Luck to lose sometimes just because I am tired of all the hype and love he gets.

Sorry. Drunk, On leave, Enjoying football. We want the 'Skins to win and NEED the Seahawks to lose but we also WANT the other rookie QBs to lose right? I don't hate Luck/Wilson but be for real: We don't want them in the playoffs!!!

Let's face it, the Seahawks are the 5th seed. We WANT Philly, NY, Chicago, and Minnesota to lose. What do I care if Luck and/or Wilson are in the playoffs (?) as long as the Redskins are in.

Archived