Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It Isn't worth playing RG3 on Sunday

The Trashman

I hope they sit him and start Kirk. Risk - Reward starting Robert for this game not worth it IMO. I would be fine having all 3 QB's active for this game, and should Kirk go down late in a close game using Robert in relief. The risk - reward in starting Kirk is worth it IMO. I think we have a shot with him starting under center for this game.

Fletch probably shouldnt have played in several games but he is gutting it out. I expect RG3 to do the same with what we have on the line right now.

With all due respect to Fletcher he is not the most valuable player this franchise has ever seen. If there is any doubt about the knee being re-injured he should sit. If he were to blow a knee, the RG3 that we now know might be lost for good.

With all due respect to Fletcher he is not the most valuable player this franchise has ever seen. If there is any doubt about the knee being re-injured he should sit. If he were to blow a knee, the RG3 that we now know might be lost for good.
In no way did I say that RG3 should be gutting it out because Feltcher is. I was just saying that RG3 will probalby play through the pain the same way Fletcher is. Just want to clarify that.

---------- Post added December-15th-2012 at 08:30 PM ----------

Extremeskins, where members know more about the health and well being of its players than well-renowned surgeons.
One of many talents we have as members :D

In no way did I say that RG3 should be gutting it out because Feltcher is. I was just saying that RG3 will probalby play through the pain the same way Fletcher is. Just want to clarify that.

No I hear you and it didn't read that way to me either. I was just pointing out that handling RG3 is comletely different than any other player on our roster. I would and I am sure you would gladly miss the playoffs if it means we have the RG3 we all know and love back next year with his knee fully intact .

No I hear you and it didn't read that way to me either. I was just pointing out that handling RG3 is comletely different than any other player on our roster. I would and I am sure you would gladly miss the playoffs if it means we have the RG3 we all know and love back next year with his knee fully intact .
Agreed!!

Archived