Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please excuse my excitement. I have to share...

Redskins Ruckus

This was the best game I've been to. For those that know, I'm one of the guys who goes all out with a whacky costume. After the game, DeAngelo Hall was so excited, he tossed his helmet up to me and my buddy. Needless to say, I have the best trophy a fan could be tossed. I've never seen a player toss a helment into the crowd like that.

[ATTACH]47487[/ATTACH]

HTTR

Does it smell like burnt toast?

That is Awesome!!! This was the best game I have seen in years! When RG went out I told many friends watching the game with that Cousins is very accurate, I seen his college stats and wow I was shocked, and he could finish the drive for us, and 2 plays later TD and 2 point conversion. And did our Defense ever rise up this game, those int's, sacks and the 3 and out in OT, then the punt return was 10 strait minutes of losing your voice. And thank you Lord for this Kicker we now have. What a game!

Bro I sit in 116 and see you and the big guy all the time.... I gotta ask... Both of you guys left with about 3 min to play and everyone around thought yall were high tailing it out of there but then yall were back just before we scored to tie it up. I mean yall flew up the stairs and we thought yall were just trying to beat traffic or something. Also Im sure you guys have fun dressing up but we say that you guys show up act all crazy and nuts at the game then on monday morning youre in your cubicle with a headset saying stuff like "This is Bob in IT" lol

Anyway... congrats on the helmet, thats awesome

Bro I sit in 116 and see you and the big guy all the time.... I gotta ask... Both of you guys left with about 3 min to play and everyone around thought yall were high tailing it out of there but then yall were back just before we scored to tie it up. I mean yall flew up the stairs and we thought yall were just trying to beat traffic or something. Also Im sure you guys have fun dressing up but we say that you guys show up act all crazy and nuts at the game then on monday morning youre in your cubicle with a headset saying stuff like "This is Bob in IT" lol

Anyway... congrats on the helmet, thats awesome

I had to take a wiz soooo badly. I wanted to get it done ASAP so I could get back and watch overtime :)

I'd love to tell you that I have a boring and mundane life, but I try not to let it get that way. I'm a disabled veteran who was wounded during combat operations back in 2005. Besides my day-job, I am a wounded veteran advocate and documentary filmmaker. I make the most of what I can, with what I have. Life's too short. The least of my worries is getting all painted up, drinking beers, and hanging out with 80,000 other cool people while cheering on the Redskins.

HTTR. Keep cheering us on. We love getting all decked out for games :)

Archived