Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official RedSkins vs Eagles thread

NavyDave

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

As has been said D is playing outstanding. Right now though I dont have a clue what the offense should do. Run aint working and the Iggles are in a zone. Need someone to step up and make a play. I am looking at you Coles

Originally posted by OaktonSkinsFan

Hey GoSkins - if players can't learn from their mistakes, they should be benched. It's as simple as that. Repeated stupid mistakes should not be tolerated.

In that case, bench Dockery, Samuels, Jansen, Morton (for not catching the pass), Gardner, Coles (he's off too), THE WHOLE GODD@MN offense and put in scrubs. Because, let me tell ya something, our QB is NOT the only one making mistakes.

He's young. We're only down by 7. Your rationale makes no since AT all.

Originally posted by GoSkins

In that case, bench Dockery, Samuels, Jansen, Morton (for not catching the pass), Gardner, Coles (he's off too), THE WHOLE GODD@MN offense and put in scrubs. Because, let me tell ya something, our QB is NOT the only one making mistakes.

He's young. We're only down by 7. Your rationale makes no since AT all.

Your right. But I wouldn't mind keeping these guys out for a few plays or so to send a message. Ramsey gets a pass because he is young. It's just so frustrating to see these guys make the same mistakes over and over again ad nauseum.

Originally posted by OaktonSkinsFan

Hey GoSkins - if players can't learn from their mistakes, they should be benched. It's as simple as that. Repeated stupid mistakes should not be tolerated.

You don't know the first thing about football. He's a second year QB, geez, it's expected that he have games like this.

Thank God you aren't our coach, we'd be 0-16 and starting anybody that can throw the ball beyond 15 yards.

Archived