Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official RedSkins vs Eagles thread

NavyDave

Originally posted by Rdskns2000

It's official. Game over. We lost this game. 16-27 with 3 minutes to go. They way we played today, we deserved to lose. Will this be a wake up call? I'm already going to predict a loss to the Bucs because I don't see this team doing well against their defense. That Boys game against parcells scares me now. Heck, this game could be the start of a slide.

I told my wife before the game I had a bad feeling about this game and I expected us to be 3-3 after next week. Both sides of the ball need work.

you think 5 games is enough for Steve to see that the team just can't continue to suffer these kind of mental errors and penalties and win against the better teams?

on the offensive side, things need to be simplified. the audibles need to be curtailed.

this team needs to start cycling through ONE GAME where the execution is there and the penalties are not.

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

No need to push the panic button yet. We all knew Ramsey would have a day like this where he wouldn't hit everything moving. Gotta regroup and move on, things didn't work out today.

my anti-game balls:

- O line, lead by dockery for jsut bad protection, penalties and bad run blocking.

- SOS for not having a run game plan that can get by 7 guys

- Ramsey for the accuracy in the 1st half especially

my game balls:

- Ramsey for having the balls to stand in there and picking it up at the end (so all in all a wash for the big R)

- barker for putting a lot of punts down field

- hall for hitting the kicks

It is not the record that bothers me at this point, it is the fact the same errors keep being made week after week.

I thought after the Giants game the team had learned the cost of key unsportmanlike penalties, holding/offsides penalties and trying to audile off of too many key plays.

evidently not.

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

I told my wife before the game I had a bad feeling about this game and I expected us to be 3-3 after next week. Both sides of the ball need work.

When I made my original predictions at the beginning of the season, I had us losing. Only change it last night to us winning.

I predicted 9-7 and no playoffs. I'll stay with that. The weakenesses of this team is catching up to us. I think today's game is the start of a slide from us. The pretenders in us, is now being exposed.

Archived