Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official RedSkins vs Eagles thread

NavyDave

Ball ****ing GameerysgkdfsdhgrfjiglsE WHY THE **** WDIUASfjklasdhfjkl;asdfsdaTHFUIUFCKFUFKC**** WHY WHY WHY RUCFK********FUFCK****CUFCKFUCJSDFJASDLKFASDJKLDFJDFFUF**** DAMNIT ADNSFASDMTMOTHAFCUKIN BULLSHTIA THETYEHAT SUCK WHYHWYHWH!!!!!

umm for the challenge just few mins ago... i thought SOS challenged the spot of the ball not whethere i was first down... i thought they got the first down but the spot of the ball was incorrect... so we shouldnt be charged with a TO right?

Originally posted by Skeletor The Invincible

I don't even know how we're going to solve the problems we have.

We've been trying to solve the penalty problems, but they still happen.

Ramsey ... I don't know. He's been getting hit a lot.. but he's missed WAY too many passes.

We need to go back to square one.

We aslo need to get a freaking pass rush. You give somebody that uch time and sooner or later they are gonna make a play.

It's official. Game over. We lost this game. 16-27 with 3 minutes to go. They way we played today, we deserved to lose. Will this be a wake up call? I'm already going to predict a loss to the Bucs because I don't see this team doing well against their defense. That Boys game against parcells scares me now. Heck, this game could be the start of a slide.

Archived