Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official RedSkins vs Eagles thread

NavyDave

In case you guys hadn't noticed we haven't been able to run effectively. Ramsey has not been making good decisions today but he's still a 2nd year QB. There's a lot of football left to be played. Our D is playing well, let's not panic and start calling for people's heads just yet. The iggles are a quality football team and we've been making bad mistakes.

oak...I said it was a dumbass play by ramsey as well....but we keep losing games cuz the o-line can't compete when it counts......until they can do the fundamentals er will not win the big ones. for all his holding out - jansen needs to be severely embarassed in public. he has sucked this season. he has worn out all the good will.

Ive seen a lot of Redskins football and I've never seen worse. Last game we got more penalties than a Skins team ever has. This week we seem to want to break that record. Our Oline doesnt like blocking. Accuracy is a term that Ramsey doesnt seem to grasp. And Spurrier couldnt call a peewee game.

the Redskins line has been problematic since the opener.

you can blame the backs and Ramsey holding the ball for some negative plays, but the fact remains guys are getting beat one on one up front.

you would have to have a savvy veteran QB to overcome that in a game like this, to read the coverages, overcome the rush and still be able to make plays.

Ramsey doesn't have the experience or maturity at this point to do that.

Let's all remember the Eagles don't have a number of players up front, including ole #53 that challenged the Skins in years past.

The skins line is just being beat by players that they should be able to compete with.

Originally posted by fansince62

oak...I said it was a dumbass play by ramsey as well....but we keep losing games cuz the o-line can't compete when it counts......until they can do the fundamentals er will not win the big ones. for all his holding out - jansen needs to be severely embarassed in public. he has sucked this season. he has worn out all the good will.

fan - I agree, but this is a team effort. Just about everyone on this offense is trying to find a way to screw up with penalties, fouls, dropped passes, etc.

Hell, SOS can't call his way out of a paper bag. Betts to the outside and Canidate up the middle on the rare occassion they run the ball.

Originally posted by Symbol

no more d#mned fun and gun. Let's get back to Redskins football, pound the ball, set up the pass and let this young QB keep his head in the game.

We don't know what that means anymore.

You can't tell me that an O-lone with Jnasen, Samuals, Thomas and even Dockery can''t run block. Well maybe if we practiced it, maybe if we actually ran it some, AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THESE WEAK-A$$ED SWEEPS, we could do it when we needed it.

We have become the Rams,..........without the success.

Archived