Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Shanahan's given up, what hope do we really have with him? A pretty darn disappointed and disillusioned long time backer of the HC.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

After allowing time for things to settle and Shanny backing off comments, its still time to fire the guy.

Fire him??? And bring in who?? And have RG3 start to learn a whole new system?? DId you think before you typed your post?? Just wondering.

---------- Post added November-7th-2012 at 03:41 PM ----------

Where is the thread that supports Shanny for his clarification of his statement and all the players backing him up?? That's the only thing that really matters, not the media nor us. Everyone so quick to "know" what he meant and how he feels, maybe we should learn patience from this last weekend, because whether we want to or not, we are STILL rebuilding.

B/c that is his MO. He turns anything he can into a race issue.

Not to mention, the histrionics are just laughable. He is an attention whore who can't possibly believe half the things he says.

So just because he is animated, I can't believe what he says? lol

Was he racist when he looked at Bayless like a buffoon after Bayless accused Shanahan of closet racism after drafting Cousins?

I think you mean Jemele Hill or whatever her name is lol

Idk man, I like Stephen A. Ppl don't like him because he's loud and has an attitude to the way he reports

So just because he is animated, I can't believe what he says? lol

Was he racist when he looked at Bayless like a buffoon after Bayless accused Shanahan of closet racism after drafting Cousins?

I think you mean Jemele Hill or whatever her name is lol

Idk man, I like Stephen A. Ppl don't like him because he's loud and has an attitude to the way he reports

I was more thinking of the idiotic claims of racism towards Cam Newton earlier this year.

And his attitude is precisely why I don't like him.

Archived