Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DallasCowboys.com: LB Sean Lee Could Need Season-Ending Surgery On Right Toe

Big Blue Joe

Kind of scared to think what you guys would look like with both DE's and Garcon.

It lets me know that we are on the right track (at least offensively). Great teams find ways to stay productive, despite whoever they have on the field. For a defense that was expected to struggle in the back endbefore all of the injuries, we simply took way too many blows on that side of the ball. With Griffin and Morris though, it doesn't seem to matter who's on the field. They just keep scoring. It just sucks that with all of the progress we made last year on D, they fall apart in 2012, and end up getting carried by an offense that I thought would struggle. The W/L record doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as the downright depression that comes with realizing how good we could be this year if it wasn't for the defense, and the reversed expectations overall for both sides of the ball.

It lets me know that we are on the right track (at least offensively). Great teams find ways to stay productive, despite whoever they have on the field. For a defense that was expected to struggle in the back endbefore all of the injuries, we simply took way too many blows on that side of the ball. With Griffin and Morris though, it doesn't seem to matter who's on the field. They just keep scoring. It just sucks that with all of the progress we made last year on D, they fall apart in 2012, and end up getting carried by an offense that I thought would struggle. The W/L record doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as the downright depression that comes with realizing how good we could be this year if it wasn't for the defense, and the reversed expectations overall for both sides of the ball.

To DMH28: Yes. It is amazing what a dynamic QB can do for your team. It also doesn't hurt that you seem to have found a determined running back and coach that lets him run.

As for your D, Sinister, I don't necessarily think you guys have fallen apart so much as you have experienced injuries at key locations.

To DMH28: Yes. It is amazing what a dynamic QB can do for your team. It also doesn't hurt that you seem to have found a determined running back and coach that lets him run.

Absolutely, Morris was a steal.

As for your D, Sinister, I don't necessarily think you guys have fallen apart so much as you have experienced injuries at key locations.

Our abysmally bad secondary hasn't helped.

Apparently Rob Ryan broke into tears over Lee's injury over the phone to his brother.....wow...I guess I never really paid attention, but do the Ryan twins not get along? Doesnt really seem like it in this article..

Per NFL.com:

Rex Ryan told the New York media this week that Rob Ryan -- his twin brother and defensive coordinator of the Dallas Cowboys -- cried to him on the phone after star linebacker Sean Lee was lost for the season to a toe injury.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000085918/article/rob-ryan-lifetime-movies-not-injuries-make-me-cry

And :ols: at the 'girls......:dallasuck

Apparently Rob Ryan broke into tears over Lee's injury over the phone to his brother.....wow...I guess I never really paid attention, but do the Ryan twins not get along? Doesnt really seem like it in this article..

Per NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000085918/article/rob-ryan-lifetime-movies-not-injuries-make-me-cry

And :ols: at the 'girls......:dallasuck

Are we sure Rob was crying to Rex, or did Rex ask Rob if he could do the surgery?

Archived