Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SR: Man assaulted for bashing the Dallas Cowboys

ljs

I'm not gona' condone the attack, which is gutless and disgraceful by itself. (1 guy 'assaulted by numerous men' ..... what a bunch of tough guys you are beating up on the one dude.).

But I have little to no sympathy with the victim. If your gona' go into a volatile situation like a bar full of folk getting steadily drunk watching a football game, and openly abuse one of the teams; your gona' expect to get some serious **** off some moron. He didn't deserve to get attacked at all. But he sure as Hell didn't help himself and brought what followed on by his own mouth.

Seriously, just how freaking stupid and naive can you be?

Hail.

My wife & I almost got knifed at WalMart in Tillman's Corner (here in Mobile) a while back by a Cowboys fan because I joked him about his hat having "too many stars on it."

The majority of Cowboys fans, I have determined, are classless tools with little to no reality based life to live. Not all of them, but by & large, they are easily the worst fanbase in the League.

My wife & I almost got knifed at WalMart in Tillman's Corner (here in Mobile) a while back by a Cowboys fan because I joked him about his hat having "too many stars on it."

The majority of Cowboys fans, I have determined, are classless tools with little to no reality based life to live. Not all of them, but by & large, they are easily the worst fanbase in the League.

It's unreal how serious some people take a game.

Dallas can go 0-16, you can tell me they suck etc. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. It's a game.

The majority, huh? Glad to know that one experience at Wal-Mart can formulate such an opinion.

Next time a Redskins fan acts like an idiot I'll be sure to lump all of their fans into one such category.

Fact is a dirtbag human being is a dirtbag human being and it doesn't matter what team they follow. In truth the majority of Cowboys fans are hard working family people just like the majority of Redskins fans.

This day and age? People have been getting their butt kicked for less for decades. So, this shouldn't shock anyone. People are crazy. They have always been crazy and will always be crazy. I won't even wear my Redskins stuff when I go pick up some food. People will actually do something to your meal.

Archived