Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As a homer, which Skins are/would you draft in FF this year and when?

bishtw

Meta for my league is something like: RB, QB, WR, TE, RB, WR, RB/WR, and then it sort of spirals out from there based on who wants what quality backups.

Davis is going in the 4th in my league. He's a top 5 TE when he's on the field. If nobody else takes him in the 4th, I certainly will.

Garcon is probably a late 6th round guy. He's got a ton of potential, but he's not top 12, and probably in the bottom half of the second 12.

Moss I'd take as my 3rd WR, so anywhere between the 7th round to potentially the 10th round, whenever I get around to WR#3.

Griffin would be my #2 QB, so probably around round 8, though possibly earlier if QBs are coming off the board quickly.

I probably wouldn't draft anyone else, though if I'm feeling sneaky I might take Hankerson really late on the off chance he explodes. I'd target Morgan and Hanktime in waivers, and might consider Helu, Royster, or Hightower down the line depending on how the RB situation shakes out. And unless Cooley proves healthy, I'll be keeping an eye on Paul in case something happens to Davis.

I would say Fred Davis and Garcon are nice. I think Moss is being a slept on a little. It's really hard to gauge with this team. Helu, RG3, and Morgan would be much much later rounds.

---------- Post added July-25th-2012 at 01:57 AM ----------

RGIII late. Davis could be a good pick for TE's off the board late as a backup but I plan on taking Gronk or Graham high this year.

---------- Post added July-24th-2012 at 03:31 PM ----------

Garcon also isn't a bad pick. Just gotta be careful with when.

Davis would not be a backup.

Davis is probably the #1 target from our team followed by Garcon. In an auction draft Davis may go for $10-$15. Garcon could go for $15 as well.

In a traditional snake draft both players go in the 6th or 7th.

Fred is the one player I am targeting in my auction draft with a $10 ceiling. I don't rely on TE's to get me big points.

I don't draft according to loyalty (I try my best not to draft Cowboys). There are a couple of Skins' that can be viable fantasy options, but it is too early to know what round.

the players I would draft

1. RG3

2. Garcon

3. Helu/Hightower-the one who wins the job

4. Hank-depends on how he looks in preseason

5. Defense-for a bye week

I don't trust sleepy, plus I think his value will be lowered by the return of Cooley

I've had Jason Witten for as long as he's been in the league. He's helped me win some FF trophies along with Peyton and Megatron.

If I could get Griffin late I would take him....but and this might sound crazy and like I do not believe in him, but with Griffins style if I were to draft him I would look to draft whoever the back up is as well. I am in a 16 team league and we are allowed 3 qbs on the roster, 2 obviously will start for there respective team and the other usually one of the back ups so it just makes sense to grab a back up to one of the starters you have already drafted. So like I said if I get Griffin late then I would also go after Grossman in the second to last round.

As for everyone else Fred Davis is the only one I would be looking at after all the other top ranked TE are gone. Anyone else I am in wait and see mode maybe Hank late but I will more than likely look to the waiver wire after the first few games to see where they are shaking out. Just to man risks involved with every other player to risk the FF season on.

I will tier accordingly based on scoring system, number of league teams and starting positions. Then you get an idea where the value is.

In my initial dynasty draft, Helu and Moss made the cut.Got Helu at 9.01 and Moss at 21.01. Luck and Griffin both went off super early. Felt like I missed on Hankerson, not sweating it though.

As far as the rest of the Keeper leagues I play in, all are PPR, Garcon and Helu keep coming up as good value.

Fred Davis gets drafted a lot earlier than I expect in the mocks I do.

Would love to get Griff, however, have Rodgers in two leagues, have to stay true to your board.

well round is RG3 getting drafted in people leagues?

I obviously wanted RG3 real bad but in my only other league.. RG3 was drafted in the 5th round but that was in a 10 team league...

Is that about where he is getting taken in the other 12 team leagues? If I miss out on the top 5 QBs then I might be pressured to take RG3 early as in 4th-5th round in the 12 team league...

Archived