Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arizona District 8 Tonight

nonniey

How will Ron Barbers (D) easy victory be read at the National level tonight? Oh I know no results are out yet, but he will win easily (Jesse Kelly was just a horrible candidate). I figure many will say Arizona will be in play. That would be a false hope though for Democrats.

I take it Kelly was her aide?

I'm trying to care

Barber was her aide. He ran a much better campaign while Kelly,....... lets just say something bothers me about Kelly, even if he is a Republican (note I vote absentee Florida not in AZ - yet, so I didn't really have fret over a vote for Kelly).

If you live outside of Arizona and are keeping up with District 8,then being a junkie has become a serious problem and it's time to seek a 12 step program. :silly:

:ols:

But seriously...if you'd mentioned Gifford in the OP or the thread title I'd know what you were talking about.

Expecting me to know what district Gifford was from? No way.

:ols:

But seriously...if you'd mentioned Gifford in the OP or the thread title I'd know what you were talking about.

Expecting me to know what district Gifford was from? No way.

:ols: That probably would have helped. right now it sounds like the dreaded prequal to District 9. :silly:

Archived