Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SOW| AMAZING custom Brian Orakpo McFarlane

rd421

Happy Friday guys! I figured you guys would like this. Patrick Winter makes some insane custome McFarlanes. Left got a DOPE RG3 in Skins gear last week and he made me this Son Of Washington edition Brian Orakpo piece.

20120510-172239.jpg

The pose is 100% custom based on this pic but using the new Nike unis Rak wore last month.

20120510-172225.jpg

You can check the full gallery here http://sonofwashington.com/sow-edition-custom-brian-orakpo-mcfarlane/

If someone wants to load the pics here that's cool it's just super hard from my iPhone

We also have the RG3 gallery up of someone wants to post those too.

Happy Friday

HAIL!

I love it, but why is Ray Lewis on the Brian Orakpo page too?

Is it because the artist actually used the Ray Lewis figure for parts, changed the pose a bit, and repainted it Redskins colors to try to create the Orakpo pose depicted in the picture?

Yea those were the parts he used to make the pose before he customized it. Ray Lewis body some qbs legs and I think Urlakers head. The final came out AMAZING. Can wait till it arrives Monday.

Thought the same thing, well played, well played indeed.

that's pretty much what he looks like when he's already run past the tackle and the dude grabs him around the throat from behind:

view from the other side with said tackle holding his neck:

orakpoheld1210b.jpg

Archived