Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best flight search engine

apickmans

These days they (all the major sites) are all the exact same. You wont find any crazy different deal on different sites - it is not how the sites or the system works.

The important thing is timing for buying an airline ticket. It is all about monitoring prices, understanding the value of the route and jumping on prices when they drop.

These days they (all the major sites) are all the exact same. You wont find any crazy different deal on different sites - it is not how the sites or the system works.

The important thing is timing for buying an airline ticket. It is all about monitoring prices, understanding the value of the route and jumping on prices when they drop.

This.

There is no cheaper site, you just have to buy at the right time.

This.

There is no cheaper site, you just have to buy at the right time.

that is why i like matrix. you can just tell it how long of a trip you want to take and starting on a certain date. it then shows you all the options for cheapest flights for said 30 day period

I've mostly used Kayak to search for flights over the last five or so years. It gets the job done.

thanks guys. Well check out the sites. I'm heading to New Orleans for a bachelor party in June. My buddy bought his tix for $239 fri(including taxes) and i dropped the ball on getting them the same day. I checked today and theyre $300 or so now :(

Don't be in too much of a hurry to buy just because the price jumped up suddenly and you're worried that it'll increase further. Prices fluctuate quite a bit over time and you'll likely find something close to what your friend got if you're patient. Your hard deadline to buy before prices tend to go up for good is usually about a month out from your trip time. Traveling on slow days or even buying on slow days can save you a bit of money.

Archived