Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USAToday: Bears' WR Sam Hurd facing federal drug charges [cocaine, marijuana in kilos and pounds]

Sticksboi05

Thats like winning the lottery and going out a few months later and robbing a liquor store for 48 dollars.

I'd say it's more like winning 10 million in the lottery, then trying to steal 100 million.

A couple kilos of coke plus a half ton of mj every week? His nfl salary of less than 2 mil per year is a pittance compared to what he'd make selling all that weight.

Soooooo...chances TW and Sleepy are on the fed's list?

I'd say it's more like winning 10 million in the lottery, then trying to steal 100 million.

A couple kilos of coke plus a half ton of mj every week? His nfl salary of less than 2 mil per year is a pittance compared to what he'd make selling all that weight.

Soooooo...chances TW and Sleepy are on the fed's list?

Yeah, but the risk and necessity is more like robbing a liquor store. He's got 2,000,000 per year for running around on a field with a ball which is totally legal and a lot safer than selling drugs. I guess I'm just really marveling at the greed and stupidity of somebody. I'm sure Sam Hurd never thought when he was growing up he was gonna be making 2,000,000 dollars per year, and now that he's in the NFL living the dream it wasn't nearly enough for him. Crazy ****.

Archived