Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is the point of a protest in your opinion?

Califan007 The Constipated

I don't know,, you tell me what you call a guy who thinks all the unemployed protesters want is a handout, but calls people who do sell their services and talents a "whore"?

Confused at the least, I would say.

~Bang

But yet you are suckling at the YouTube teat. Enjoy! Hypocrite

• 4 weeks later...
And who bought the elected officials who changed the laws that allow job outsourcing, who enable the emport-import imbalance because we won't put tariffs on imported goods because it will negatively affect the corporations. The corporations have bought the Congress. How many in Congress don't accept corporate, union or any other than from actual human beings for their "campaigns?" I'm guess very very few. So the corporations have much more power than any human being does. Hence the 99%ers.

It is also on the short sighted Americans who will refuse to give a damn about where a product is made and will gladly save a dollar and buy a product from China or India vice buy an American made product that costs more. Now American made products are damn near impossible to find anymore. Now we wonder what happened to our tax base? ANS: it moved overseas,,,,

It is also on the short sighted Americans who will refuse to give a damn about where a product is made and will gladly save a dollar and buy a product from China or India vice buy an American made product that costs more. Now American made products are damn near impossible to find anymore. Now we wonder what happened to our tax base? ANS: it moved overseas,,,,

We used to have import tariffs to balance import/export, but the corporations bought Congress and they got rid of them, along with outsourcing, and trying to maximize profit at the expense of people. If we placed import tariffs on corporations like Walmart, the prices would be equal to USA goods, right? But try to get an import tariff passed in the Congress now. The House of Reps Republicans can't even give the 99%ers a tax cut, so they are in effect breaking Grover's no tax pledge. But they are trying to make the Dems the bad guys. Frankly, I'm just disgusted with them all.

So, some of us try to buy American as much as possible. But I'll be frank and say when I don't have much money between assignments, I'll buy where I get the most for my dollar.

Archived