Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Niners Fan Here --- Thinkin this is gonna be a close game

SF49erFaithful

Niner fan here. Wishing you guys good luck tomorrow. And a injury free game. I think niners win this game. But I think it will be a very good close game. If u guys can stop gore that would be a big help. And if u force Alex to throw. You need someone to cover Davis. And we also have Walker another good TE. Crabtree has been showing flashes in some games. And other games him and Alex is off. If u guys blitz a lot Alex has been good this year when teams have blitzed him so u would need to get to him quick. And our defense is playing lights out. Best in the league for the run. So if u want to beat us need lots of passing with Beck and some screens. Our front 7 is one of the best in the game to. And of course Carlos Rodgers who has been playing really good for us and even has 3 ints this year. A lot of u prob want him to do bad or drop a pick lol. I don't blame u. I always hated when ppl left the niners to go to another team. And good luck to u the rest of the season. And I hope some way after this game u guys find ways to win. And beat the rest of your division. I like redskins the best out of every team in the west. I hate the cowboys and the giants. And the eagles i want to lose cuz they tried to put together a dream team so I wish they lose the rest of there games.

Nice to see opposing fans showing class, much appreciated.

Though our team as of late is not deserving of it. We'll be lucky to put up 10 points with our putrid offense. The D will play good but fade in the end (as usual) as the T.O.P sways heavily the niners way as the game goes on.

27-10 niners

Back from FedEx Field and had a great experience... as a Niner fan, I'm always weary going into opposing stadiums, but the atmosphere there was good... the staff joked with us about our apparel and they were super nice, and the number of Niner fans there, I was stunned... would definitely go back... the Skins D is not that bad, but I was not impressed with Beck. Not sure if he needs more scramble or deeper throws, but he seemed very flat. I have not followed him all season either, so maybe that was normal. Congrats to Gano tho, he BOOMED that 59 yarder, very nice...

If you dont think an NFL player remembers a 52-17 ass kicking then something is wrong. Im pretty sure Alex Smith and Frank Gore remember their last visit. Will it be a factor in the game? Probably not our team sucks and it was in 2005. That said any person who has played any form of sport in their lifes no matter on what level remembers their last visit to a place they lost by 35 points. It doesnt matter if its backyard, peewee, middle school, high school, college, or NFL ball.

I never said anything about high school football and beyond. I mean any form of football and really any sport for that matter. Sorry about your heart condition. I didnt mean to come off the way you thought I did. HTTR.

Not a problem. We're all frustrated in here. (Sigh) it might be years before we can all have something to cheer about.

Back from FedEx Field and had a great experience... as a Niner fan, I'm always weary going into opposing stadiums, but the atmosphere there was good... the staff joked with us about our apparel and they were super nice, and the number of Niner fans there, I was stunned... would definitely go back... the Skins D is not that bad, but I was not impressed with Beck. Not sure if he needs more scramble or deeper throws, but he seemed very flat. I have not followed him all season either, so maybe that was normal. Congrats to Gano tho, he BOOMED that 59 yarder, very nice...

First, out punter has been our bright spot all year, now our kicker. Geez things are bad.

Archived