Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello Everybody

PD93

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Tough loss today and things are getting tougher with the injuries and the schedule. Hope things work out. Would still love for all of you to follow me on my twitter page @PhilDaniels93. I will still drop by here to say hello regardless. I can never forget RedskinNation. Best fans ever. HTTR

Phil things look to be getting worse man. What the hell? Good hearing from you and good luck to you.

Yeah it's not looking good. Thank you.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 06:52 PM ----------

Thanks for answering my twitter call Phil!!

You got it my man. Thanks for hitting me up.

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Tough loss today and things are getting tougher with the injuries and the schedule. Hope things work out. Would still love for all of you to follow me on my twitter page @PhilDaniels93. I will still drop by here to say hello regardless. I can never forget RedskinNation. Best fans ever. HTTR

Thanks for dropping the line, man. Hope you're doing well.

It was indeed tough. These last two weeks have taken a toll... and if it hurts me as a fan, I can't imagine how much more intense it must be for you because you have friends on the team and worked there for so long. Sigh.

It's painful to watch. I try to keep myself occupied with what Notre Dame is doing so I don't have to think about it a lot. I feel sorry for the guys who I battled with.

Always a class act Phil, will never forget your superstar performance against Dallas!

4 sacks in 2005 and all in the 3rd quarter. Didn't know I tied a record til after the game thanks to nobody letting me know. I would have stayed in to break it. Lol

Thanks for checking in with us! Tough loss today. Hopefully things start looking up real soon. Good luck and God bless you and your family!

Thank you. God bless you also.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 06:58 PM ----------

You the man Phil, thanks for the kind words.

No problem. Thank you for the support.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 07:00 PM ----------

Big Phil , always loved your style man. Todays loss stings for a number of reasons, I hope we can pull together for the last ten games. gonna be a lonnnng stretch. Awesome to hear from ya PD93

Just got to take it one play at a time and hopefully guys heal as each game goes by. Hang in there.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 07:01 PM ----------

I do follow you on twitter, i enjoy your posts during the game.

Thank you. Just try to give some insight on what's happening. Thanks again for following.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 07:02 PM ----------

Thanks for the support Phil, our team misses your leadership.

Thanks. Just hope Fletcher is ok because that will hurt in that department even more.

Phil, I would honestly still love to have you on this team. Whatever scheme direction the teams seems to be heading in, I think we lack the heart that you and others brought to the table back in the hayday. I think we're too stiff and mentally slow. Guys aren't getting into their cuts fast enough and other guys are not quick enough mentally to make something happen.

I hope the second half of the season we can loosen up a bit, but with the injury bug biting us hard, I don't know if we will be able to open things up. I'd like to see some heart more than anything, right now we lack character along with the talent to keep up with the eagles, packers, and cowboys of the league who are going lights out almost every play...

Phil, I would honestly still love to have you on this team. Whatever scheme direction the teams seems to be heading in, I think we lack the heart that you and others brought to the table back in the hayday. I think we're too stiff and mentally slow. Guys aren't getting into their cuts fast enough and other guys are not quick enough mentally to make something happen.

I hope the second half of the season we can loosen up a bit, but with the injury bug biting us hard, I don't know if we will be able to open things up. I'd like to see some heart more than anything, right now we lack character along with the talent to keep up with the eagles, packers, and cowboys of the league who are going lights out almost every play...

Thanks and I know it's tough. Got good talent on this team but everybody has to be willing to be as prepared as possible for every game. That means study more and bring their A game. I hope things get turned around. Leaders have to step up. Still got some issues that need ironing out but hopefully it does. I know it's like beating a dead cow but stay strong. That's all you can do right now. God bless

Archived