Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LL56s Extrememadden league looking for members for 360 franchise( 4 Spots LEFT)

Lavarleap56

3 SPOTS left...

1.Lavarleap56

2.Kingspadee

3.Sherrardso

4.MrMoore

5.S2thalayes

6.Jaybrant

7.VegasnVa

8.Skinzkid2121

9.Cooooley47

10.Thunderdome

11.Freestyln

12.Susqyskin

13.281skins

14.Cpt.Chaos47

15.Heidenreich

16.SkinsnGibbs4life

17. Crazyjoe mac

18.Therealbigrich

19.Hitman#21

20.Hitman36st

21.erock353

22.Dro89

23.GchWood

24.Reaper21

25.skinsfan834

26.pumpkinescobar

27.skinz248

28.Jay213

29.Acemafia04

Think i have everyone so far but if i missed you let me know. drop a post if your interested in joining.

not sure yet, might do a randomizer or get a draft order and have people select a team as we go down. i will definatly decided by tommorrow but suggestions are welcome.

I would do a random draft order. Have everyone post their top 5-10 teams so those who cant be present can still have a say in what team they are given. If they dont post or their top teams are already gone, they would simply be given the highest rated team available. Many of us have already posted our top 5 in the original forum so it shouldnt be a problem.

Also since trades are allowed, should it be a rule that the team you are given is yours for the duration of the league?? If you make a bunch of bad moves and you decide you dont like your team and another owner quits, should they be allowed to take over the vacated team??

Speaking of trades, what is the process for accepting trades? Is there a vote by other members if both teams agree to a trade? It is very easy for more experienced players to take advantage of less experienced owners if trades are not somewhat monitored, IMO.

I would do a random draft order. Have everyone post their top 5-10 teams so those who cant be present can still have a say in what team they are given. If they dont post or their top teams are already gone, they would simply be given the highest rated team available. Many of us have already posted our top 5 in the original forum so it shouldnt be a problem.

Also since trades are allowed, should it be a rule that the team you are given is yours for the duration of the league?? If you make a bunch of bad moves and you decide you dont like your team and another owner quits, should they be allowed to take over the vacated team??

Speaking of trades, what is the process for accepting trades? Is there a vote by other members if both teams agree to a trade? It is very easy for more experienced players to take advantage of less experienced owners if trades are not somewhat monitored, IMO.

i have all the notes on the members who have posted there top 5 teams originally and tommorrow will get the rest of everyones. I think that team switching wont be allowed and trades is another issue open for some ideas from everyone. in the past i was a member of some very good leagues that limited trades to 5 a season and the reason being was to not let a team get trashed and end up being terrible, owner then quits and the value for a new owner isnt there. right now is the time for these discussions so hopefully tommorrow more members add some input so i dont just have to dictate rules.

have you been in a league where trades had to be approved ?

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 05:13 AM ----------

is it to late for me ?

not at all still have 8 slots ill add you on the list if you want to be a owner. read around the threads so you can catch up on some info.

have you been in a league where trades had to be approved?

Yes, basically after two teams agree to a trade, one of them creates a thread and a poll for the other owners to vote. The votings lasts for 24 hours. The problem is that when voting, you want the other owners to vote based on whether they feel the trade is fair for both teams and not any other agenda. This is obviously hard to regulate as some owners will vote no simply because they feel it would make that team in their division so much better, and not because they feel the trade was unfair.

everyone ok with starting to assign teams tommorrow evening?

I'm fine with this evening, I probably wont be home until 8:30, so if we could start around 8:45/9Pm that would be ideal for me.

As far as preferred teams, I'll start with the obvious #1 which is the Redskins. Following that I would say: Texans, Packers, Rams, Raiders.

Also LL, how would you feel about placing that associated ES screen name with their gamertag in the OP? Just so we all know who we're playing, I'm CrazyJoe Mac if it wasn't known already. (Never mind, I just saw the other thread in this forum)

Archived