Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LL56s Extrememadden league looking for members for 360 franchise( 4 Spots LEFT)

Lavarleap56

I'm fine with this evening, I probably wont be home until 8:30, so if we could start around 8:45/9Pm that would be ideal for me.

As far as preferred teams, I'll start with the obvious #1 which is the Redskins. Following that I would say: Texans, Packers, Rams, Raiders.

Also LL, how would you feel about placing that associated ES screen name with their gamertag in the OP? Just so we all know who we're playing, I'm CrazyJoe Mac if it wasn't known already. (Never mind, I just saw the other thread in this forum)

Haha yeah so far we have 11 members with their contact info and need to rest to get it done so we can move forward.

not at all still have 8 slots ill add you on the list if you want to be a owner. read around the threads so you can catch up on some info.

thanks name is pgaritick or something like that i use roomates name. ill sign on tonight.

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 10:54 AM ----------

need franchise info and password though cant find it?

not at all still have 8 slots ill add you on the list if you want to be a owner. read around the threads so you can catch up on some info.

thanks name is pgaritick or something like that i use roomates name. ill sign on tonight.

Have to assign teams this evening before I can officially send out invities for the league via xbl.

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 03:14 PM ----------

---------- Post added October-10th-2011 at 10:54 AM ----------

need franchise info and password though cant find it?

Will go out later tonight. I have to have the team selection draft so people know what team to sign in with.

I just found out that I was in an NCAA league that happened to be run by kiingspade.

It was the best league that I've ever been a part of. It was updated regularly, and everything seemed to have been done perfectly. That was probably the most fun I've had with any online game.

If there's anyone out there hesitant to join because of the way other franchises/leagues have gone down, I'd suggest taking a chance with this one.

With kiing knowing what he's doing and being involved, and LL seeming to be on top of what he's doing I'm certain that this league can be very successful and be very fun at the same time.

I just found out that I was in an NCAA league that happened to be run by kiingspade.

It was the best league that I've ever been a part of. It was updated regularly, and everything seemed to have been done perfectly. That was probably the most fun I've had with any online game.

If there's anyone out there hesitant to join because of the way other franchises/leagues have gone down, I'd suggest taking a chance with this one.

With kiing knowing what he's doing and being involved, and LL seeming to be on top of what he's doing I'm certain that this league can be very successful and be very fun at the same time.

Yeah that was good times. The biggest hassle was when there were four of us that had to manually make that spreadsheet and make a full on salary cap with realistic contracts...lol I believe that thing took us 3 months to actually finish.

Archived