Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official I Love Josh Wilson Thread

LetThePointsSoar

Yep...this one hurt though...now we just need more people to make the road trip to STL to take OVER Edward Jones on Sunday....(hint, hint)

Wish I could, but I'm not balling like that yet. I know you'll represent us well and you can drink my beer at the tailgate!!

He had a very good game. He was all over the field, defended his receivers incredibly well, put his hands on quite a few balls. Seems like a really good coverage guy. He had a shot at least two interceptions, but they would have been difficult (which is a step up from balls hitting in the face and chest and still unable to catch them like ol' stone hands).

Josh Wilson was playing good coverage tonight and thank god.

If Kevin Barnes improves his coverage skills, and phillip buchanon comes back, they will probably have dhall playing the #2 and #3 WR more often then not. The guy just gets torched sometimes, but hey. He won a dallas game for us, he lost a dallas game for us(partially) - Story of Dhall's life.

BUT with Dhall not covering the best guy out there, our coverage will improve with Josh Wilson covering the #1

DHall has done just fine this year in coverage. I do not think he played bad at all tonight. Catches are going to be made against corners. He was left on an island and Romo sits to pee made a good play to extend the play. In hindsight the blitz was over zealous and contributed to the loss in a big way.

Thought this deserved a bump. Can't really say I've missed Carlos Rogers too much so far this season. Looks like Wilson has really worked out so far.

Good bump. Been great in coverage so far this year. Hopefully he can get some poorly thrown passes his way so he can show how much better his hands are too.

josh wilson does not get thrown at to show his better hands, excellent so far. your second cb doesnt get thrown at is very rare. the dbs are doing great which is in part because of our rush, but don think that the coverage isnt helping the rush. a very improved secondary from last year. this could be the best one since champ and green were together. or some would say Sean Taylor had a crazy good secondary becasue he was that good.

hail

laron and oj also have been great together great. ppl expecting more from oj arent understanding his role, of cover saftey preventing the big play. post reed secondary has been top tier.

Archived