Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 3

ACW

If the Rams lose today and pending how the game tomorrow night goes, the Rams might be the toughest game of the season for the Skins so far. Facing a beaten down team on their home field is always tough. Last year's game against the Rams is proof

Thats where a 3-0 cushion will come in handy because you're right.

This is ridiculous.

6 of St. Louis's seven possession's have been three and out. The Ravens are up 24, and have missed 2 FG's.

I'ma calling next Sunday now. Regardless of what happen's against the Cowboys, we'll be at least 3-1 going into the bye.

The only plus point on the Rams is they have Bradford, so they'll be open to a trade next spring.

Hail.

If the Rams lose today and pending how the game tomorrow night goes, the Rams might be the toughest game of the season for the Skins so far. Facing a beaten down team on their home field is always tough. Last year's game against the Rams is proof

True, but good teams can take care of business when they're supposed to. If we can beat the Cowboys in a nationally televised night game in their home stadium, I'll feel pretty confident that we won't lay an egg like we used to against a bad team down on its luck with a young QB at home. We'll see though.

True, but good teams can take care of business when they're supposed to. If we can beat the Cowboys in a nationally televised night game in their home stadium, I'll feel pretty confident that we won't lay an egg like we used to against a bad team down on its luck with a young QB at home. We'll see though.

Honestly man, this Rams outfit is horrid. REALLY horrid.

Hail.

Exactly. I just don't want to sound arrogant. I really think we'll ride high into their home stadium off of a great game against the Cowboys, and lay the hurtin' on 'em.
See BAL last week. And if they get a fully healthy s-Jax...

Wow. Cutler LOVES Sanzenbacher in the RZ. Keeps targeting him!

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 05:40 PM ----------

See BAL last week. And if they get a fully healthy s-Jax...

Then he'll just be unhealthy again by the 3rd quarter?

LOL, Vick complaining about not getting the flags. I guess he doesn't remember last week in Atlanta, but with that concussion he wouldn't.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 02:44 PM ----------

Kansas City just got their first first down of the game in the 3rd quarter.

Good idea having Zorn as your offensive coordinator.

Where's Bingo when you need him KC?

27-0 at the half to the Ravens. And they've missed 2 FG's. They've had the ball 7 times, and been in a position to score seven times.

The Rams on the other hand have had the ball 7 times, gone three and out on 6 of those positions, and have 74 yards total offense. 14 through the air.

Embarrassing.

Hail.

Is Stephan Jackson still out? Sounds like they really need him.

:nono: I passed over Megatron for him in the 2nd round (Rodgers was Round 1 ),

Well that's what you get for taking a QB in round 1, an injury prone, old RB in round two, and leaving Megatron on the board!

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 05:47 PM ----------

LOL, Vick complaining about not getting the flags. I guess he doesn't remember last week in Atlanta, but with that concussion he wouldn't.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 02:44 PM ----------

Kansas City just got their first first down of the game in the 3rd quarter.

Good idea having Zorn as your offensive coordinator.

Where's Bingo when you need him KC?

Wait, someone hired Zorn again as an OC? I thought he was a QB coach again somewhere??

Jammer injured.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 05:49 PM ----------

Megatron is on pace for a 32 TD season. Obviously that won't happen but 2 TDs in each of the first three games.

Trust me, I know. I've got him in every league I could get him! And Stafford, too. The players you can draft when you wait till the 9th to draft your starting top-5 QB really help you out...:cool:

Well that's what you get for taking a QB in round 1, an injury prone, old RB in round two, and leaving Megatron on the board!

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 05:47 PM ----------

Wait, someone hired Zorn again as an OC? I thought he was a QB coach again somewhere??

Don't regret taking Aaron, but yeah passing over Megatron :cry:

Archived