Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Football Life: Bill Belichick.

Stadium-Armory

Yeah, I was watching it earlier. Definitely fascinating. He handles everything perfectly, imo. He has the right mindset to lead NFL players. He's not really loud, but he still manages to get his point across.

That was great how he was talking **** back to Mason. He told him to shut the **** up, and that we'd talk after the game (a game the Pats won). That was hilarious. Never would expect him to give it back to opposing players like that. And the way he respected Ed Reed was first class (Brady too).

He treats Brady almost like a peer. Watching Brady break down plays and suggest strategy for the game plan gave me new respect.

Another interesting situation was the 4th and 1 on their own 20 against the Falcons that they didn't get - and subsequently lost the game. Next day in film review: "you can say a lot of things about me as a coach, and I'm sure you do, and so do a lot of other people, but I'm just telling you guys something. One thing I'm not, is scared. Now are we going to go for it every time we have 4th and 1 on our 20? No, I'm not saying that. But I'm not afraid to go for it if you give me the confidence to call it."

"Ignore the noise"

I caught a glimpse of part and immediately became addicted. This documentary is amazingly in depth and behind the scenes, It totally surprised me that BB let the cameras catch so much. Perhaps he's trying to get football fans to see that he's not just some grumpy old coach, but I can't stop thinking BB is thinking retirement because of this as well. It just seems like he's going to expose himself like this and then call it quits soon to me...or maybe i'm just over-thinking it.

I caught a glimpse of part and immediately became addicted. This documentary is amazingly in depth and behind the scenes, It totally surprised me that BB let the cameras catch so much. Perhaps he's trying to get football fans to see that he's not just some grumpy old coach, but I can't stop thinking BB is thinking retirement because of this as well. It just seems like he's going to expose himself like this and then call it quits soon to me...or maybe i'm just over-thinking it.

Wasn't a lot of this filmed over two years ago? I haven't watched it yet, but I thought I had read that. I'm sure knowing it would be a while into the future before it was released made it easier for Belichick to allow them to do a lot of this.

Really not a big fan of Belechick being a Redskins fan up in Patriots country, he's always kind of come accross as an arrogant jerk, but it really was a fascinating show. He's definitely moved up a notch in my book after watching this.

This week, there is one on Reggie White/Jerome Brown that looks like a pretty good documentary as well.

Wasn't a lot of this filmed over two years ago? I haven't watched it yet, but I thought I had read that. I'm sure knowing it would be a while into the future before it was released made it easier for Belichick to allow them to do a lot of this.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's all from 2009.

Archived