Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsCenter just referred to Brian Mitchell as "former EAGLES standout"....

'Skins_&_'Stons

BMitch is an eagle. I was at a game where he donned the colors, full eagles jacket and all, and walked out on the field. The guy played for 3 teams....all in the same division. He is not a Redskin in my eyes, and if it weren't for the fact that this is the only market he can get some burn in, he would admit he doesnt identify or relate to this organization either.

While bmitch does hate on the skins a bit, well, alot, I can't ever actually hate the dude. I met him a few times, Art Monk Football camp, memorbilia stores, etc., he loves Skins fans, loves them. He isn't all that ecstatic about the organization anymore, but don't let that make you think he dislikes the fans. He knows who supported him throughout the years, and we were not the ones who waived him, although he was getting older.

Michael Golic, in his prime, was more disruptive than any D-lineman we've had in the last 25 years. I wouldn't poke too much fun at him.

Are you stoned?

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 11:53 AM ----------

Anything they can do to mention the "dream team". Get used to it people. They are going to milk this **** for all it's worth.

Agreed. Its gonna be all philly this year on ESPN. The same way it was all Miami Heat.

Archived