Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TC Write Up 8/10/11

Dukes and Skins

Your write up definitely gets me excited, but did you take any negatives away from today?

Oh definitely there were negatives today, overall things at times were sloppy while Rex looked like his normal self some of the timing on routes were off and I guess it has some to do with the new WR's and all. Also the back up OL did have a few times they were beaten by the DL but it was a good old fashioned practice today, even without shells they were still getting after it.

Also best part about camp today? watching Danny Smith coach (sorry Bang)

Thanks D&S, I really appreciate your descriptions and personal analysis of TC. Written from an optimistic fans point of view, (as we all should be) Please continue to give us stuff like this as your schedule allows. I truly appreciate this.

PS I live a half hour south of JMU. Consider yourself more than welcome to come visit, use the gun range, or come to camp when you need to get away from the books.

Thanks D&S, I really appreciate your descriptions and personal analysis of TC. Written from an optimistic fans point of view, (as we all should be) Please continue to give us stuff like this as your schedule allows. I truly appreciate this.

PS I live a half hour south of JMU. Consider yourself more than welcome to come visit, use the gun range, or come to camp when you need to get away from the books.

Well I write stuff as well for draft prospects in the sig below if you are into scouting college football. And I appreciate the offer man nice to have fellow skins fans not far from me at school

Rough 1st guess top 6 would be this

1. Moss

2. Gaffney

3. Armstrong

4. Hankerson

5. Paul

6. Stallworth

That would be the top 6 not including a guy like Banks, will be a good competition to watch though

Weird, that's what I was thinking too. I would be ecstatic if both Paul and Hank made the 53

Super write up, thank you for taking the time to share.

I like what is being said about Sav R. - even on twitter they were talking about his booming punts.

Field position should definitly favor us this year. With him punting, putting teams deep in their own

territory, then unleash the defense.

Hell we may score more on defense then Rex and the offense..................

Great writeup as always buddy! I have to say, your tweets were the most informative and timely, and were especially great because they were obviously directed toward things we fans want to know...sometimes the paid beat writers forget that, I think. And one of them has this weird obsession with what our LS is doing every practice, I have to assume that's an inside joke :ols:.

Great work, your enthusiasm is contagious my man.

Thanks for the analysis and tweets. I'm not going to be able to make it to training camp at all this year, so to come here and read these day to day threads is awesome.

This season is going to be really interesting. I'm looking forward to watching the team improving every week. For sure there will be let downs, and probably a few infuriating/ugly loses, but I really think we are headed in the right direction.

I gotta say, from our time in the draft thread to this, you are one hell of a hype man D & S. And I know you can't help it, you just see the best in things, and thats what I love about you. Personally I am a little disappointed from Hank thus far. From everything i've heard I'm just not impressed. I'm much more impressed from Niles and Aldrick. But, I guess thats just me. Hank reminds me of a Hicks/Dez type specimen except he isn't catching the ball like he should be. I can't figure out why considering his hand size. I think its part mental and part coaching. If a guy can make 1 handed catches that easy then it shouldn't be that hard to make routine catches. Teach the kid to catch with one hand regularly and secure with his other. 1 then 2. Maybe thats just me. But anyways, D&S you are the ****, good looks on the tweets and write up. This board owes you alot. Feel free to throw your weight around brother, you have earned it. Even though you never will. Its just not your style. Yet... ;)

Archived