Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Josh Wilson Used to Work at Concession Stand at FedEx Field

SonnyandSam

So, if you grow up a fan of the Skins, and then you become a Redskin, would you sign your own jersey? Who do you yell at when you make a bad play? And when they hold team events, is it weird to be on the other side?

apparently, he was a 'boys fan. but then i read the other day he had a rypien jersey when he was younger. meh, i dunno.

apparently, he was a 'boys fan. but then i read the other day he had a rypien jersey when he was younger. meh, i dunno.

No...he had a Barry Sanders jersey and rooted for Barry Sanders. But his Dad made him root for the Redskins and bought him a Mark Rypien jersey. Can't blame a young boy for cheering for Barry Sanders. Heck I loved to watch the guy run. One of the best running backs of all time.

[

No...he had a Barry Sanders jersey and rooted for Barry Sanders. But his Dad made him root for the Redskins and bought him a Mark Rypien jersey. Can't blame a young boy for cheering for Barry Sanders. Heck I loved to watch the guy run. One of the best running backs of all time.

This explains a lot. No love for Daddy? :D

Archived