Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Monday Morning "Oh Lord We Have To Face Him This Year" Poll

OxonHillSkinsFan89

Morning True Believers of the B&G.

As I'm watching free agency this year I start thinking "Holy ***CENSOR*** the Skins are on the schedule for every one of these teams new FA's or newly acquired players." So I wanted to get your op as to who you'd rather face (or not face) this year. How do you think we'll do against them..

:dallasuck

Nnamdi Asoughma; Dominque Rodgers Cromartie; Cullen Jenkins (EAGLES)

Plaxico Burress (JETS)

Kevin Kolb (CARDINALS)

Reggie Bush (DOLPHINS)

Donovan McNabb (VIKINGS)

Albert Haynesworth; Chad Ochocinco (PATRIOTS)

The Pats are winners and want to get back there. The Eagles are going all in with Vick being over 30 and injury prone. I agree we'll probably lose to both. But as long as we have a clean plan and are sticking to that, I'm not really thinking of this year beyond rebuilding.

Seriously? People are scared of Plaxico Burress? He's 34. Been out of football for 2 years. And the last season he actually played, the Giants were trying to phase him out of the offense.

im scared for anyones life trying to go deep this year on us.... high level of optimism with a true ball-hawking and tackling FS in Atogwe and "The Destroyer" LaRon Landry

We will probably split with Philly. We've played against Burress about a million times and he hasn't single-handedly destroyed us. We beat Kolb last year after Mike Vick got hurt. Reggie Bush is more hype than substance. McNabb, and Al haven't showed much recently either. Redskins fans should know by now that signing big names does not equate to winning.

im scared for anyones life trying to go deep this year on us.... high level of optimism with a true ball-hawking and tackling FS in Atogwe and "The Destroyer" LaRon Landry

Uhhh remember the first play of the Eagles game last year? *still shaking my head behind that one* I seriously believe they will try it again.

Uhhh remember the first play of the Eagles game last year? *still shaking my head behind that one* I seriously believe they will try it again.

Learn from your mistakes... and hopefully LaRon has. They were so involved in pregame "**** talk" that I think it got to LaRons head and he wanted to lay out DJax and bit on the move

Off the list, I'll take 3 I'd really want to face:

Kolb, who's utter garbage. I still can't be believe the Cardinals got so publicly raped in front of the Nation in that trade.

McNabb who's done as a genuine starter of any note in this league. And his lags will be by the time we face the Vikings. No way McNabb is the starter when they play us. Bookmark that.

And finally lard ass. As much as he'll be pumped to face us and Shanahan, he'll have a bunch of real pissed ex-teammates wanting to stomp all over his fat ass.

Hail.

The Pats are winners and want to get back there. The Eagles are going all in with Vick being over 30 and injury prone. I agree we'll probably lose to both. But as long as we have a clean plan and are sticking to that, I'm not really thinking of this year beyond rebuilding.

This x 1,000.

I don't mind this being a rebuilding year assuming we stick to the plan and the plan remains a smart one. If we do better than expected, then I'll be that much happier.

You can count on us being stomped by the Jets, Pats, Eagles, Giants. There is no way we can hang with them..

But when McNabb and Adrian Peterson light us up in the Metrodome, thats when people will shake their heads in disgust.

Won't be pretty..

Honestly not looking forward to facing the Eagles, after the beat down they gave us last year and, with the new "talent" they have on the D now, they should be the team to beat in the division.

Also not looking forward to playing the Patriots, Chad "Johnson" was a beast in Cinncy, despite the critics, and now with a more than capable QB and one of the best coaches in the NFL, IMO, he should be a solid WR once again. Also the fact that Haynesworthless hates us more than any other team right now, you know he is going to use every bit of will he has to make our team look like fools.

Thanks for that reminder BTW SwampEm

More worried about facing the iggles twice.

And even MORE worried about them getting closer to their first Super Bowl victory.

Can't buy a championship for the most part... Miami Heat '11, Dallas Cowboys '10. Washington Redskins "the last ten years", Jets '10, Ravens '10 sometimes the Yankees, but rarely, etc.

Archived