Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question About Madden and Other Sports Games.

DM72

there used to be some games that let you upload your picture and it'd print your face on a 3d model, but it looked awful. The best character creation I've seen was Fight Night Round 2 (haven't done the more recent ones) where you're given access to a 3d modelling thing that lets you shape your head in a variety of areas (rather than choosing pre-made types, its an analog thing). They give you control of the jaw-line, lip width/thickness, nose height/thickness/angle, nostrils, forehead protusion, eye distance and angle... you can get some pretty good looking models in there, though the hair options were a bit limiting. If the newer games have a similar character creator with better hair, then you may be able to get something that when people see it will recognize it as you.

like i said in my earlier post, Tiger Woods has this and does a great job. It takes a front view and a profile view and processes those into a face with no hair. Then you add the hair and facial hair. It was scary and awesome how much it looked like me.

Archived