Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 FA/LOCKOUT/UDFA Tweets from TK, Jsteelz, LL56 and others **MOSS/COFIELD/STALLWORTH/WILSON/BOWEN/CHESTER & OTHERS AGREES TO DEALSl + JARMON TRADED TO DEN FOR GAFFNEY/MCNABB TRADED TO MINNY/HAYNESWORTH TRADED TO NE + RABACH/PD93/KEMO & OTH

c4man5282

we may be tanking LOL...

Don't see it as tanking at all, build to the core and continue to add through draft. Shanny will have his time to build the team and he will do so the way he specifically wants. If we go 4-12 but we see a core start to form, then he'll get more time to build his team

Don't see it as tanking at all, build to the core and continue to add through draft. Shanny will have his time to build the team and he will do so the way he specifically wants. If we go 4-12 but we see a core start to form, then he'll get more time to build his team

And this Redskins fan will buy more merch this year than ever before if this happens. Let's do this right and fans will support this team.

HEAR THAT DANNY?

HAIL!

yea but i dont agree with wiffing on everyone.. remember we HAVE to spend..

it is interesting to see who the coaching staff favors more. brown who played better as the season wore on last year at right tackle or harris who shanny had good success with.

Well sounds like Brown is the guy with the 72 hour window, if not him then they go to Ryan at least thats how I interpreted the tweets

Well sounds like Brown is the guy with the 72 hour window, if not him then they go to Ryan at least thats how I interpreted the tweets

i did as well. im just wondering if they are planning on lowballing brown to see if he bites. if he does then they solved that problem for at least the next couple of years. if he walks then they make a more competitive offer to harris who i imagine would enjoy playing for shanny again.

KMBmoreSkins K to the....

@

@Jsteelzout2dome Wait, about Beck...So you mean he could be the starter 4 real?

Jsteelzout2dome Jsteelz

@

@KMBmoreSkins yes, no real time to bring in a qb and have them learn the Off. so we will see what he has, Shanny likes him so we will see

And the thing is, Shanny likes guys that fit his ZBS scheme, so not every OL FA will be a fit. So I'll let him find his own guys.

That's why I'm wondering about Capers. He seems to be a fit at Tackle in the ZBS, but rumor had it he was taking reps at Guard on the PS last year.

Archived