Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 FA/LOCKOUT/UDFA Tweets from TK, Jsteelz, LL56 and others **MOSS/COFIELD/STALLWORTH/WILSON/BOWEN/CHESTER & OTHERS AGREES TO DEALSl + JARMON TRADED TO DEN FOR GAFFNEY/MCNABB TRADED TO MINNY/HAYNESWORTH TRADED TO NE + RABACH/PD93/KEMO & OTH

c4man5282

Just trying to keep everyone without twitter up to date with the live feed I see. :D

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

I'm on a live feed, too. You just copy/paste faster than me:pfft:

---------- Post added July-15th-2011 at 09:51 PM ----------

That's who I thought. Just wanted to make sure before I said his name and looked dumb lol

Don't worry, you already look dumb enough ;)

JLC just posted this after our guys put him out there. :ols:

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora

Also, keep an eye on former Vikes QB Tarvaris Jackson in free agency. I foresee a nice market for him. WSH, SEA and MIA strong possibilities

HA! I beat you to one ;)

HA! I beat you to one ;)

Practice makes perfect....something Hanesworthless doesn't do

---------- Post added July-15th-2011 at 10:03 PM ----------

LL56xtremeskins LL

@

@D_Wright_One Yanda will be staying in bmoore. Joseph we have cooled on, brown is back in play and Ryan Harris is a UFA.

---------- Post added July-15th-2011 at 10:04 PM ----------

LL56xtremeskins LL

One more thing on OL and guard.. was told today " don't count out Mike Williams"

---------- Post added July-15th-2011 at 10:06 PM ----------

LL56xtremeskins LL

One more thing on OL and guard.. was told today " don't count out Mike Williams"

---------- Post added July-15th-2011 at 10:07 PM ----------

On Mike Williams

Jsteelzout2dome Jsteelz

@

@LL56xtremeskins sadly no , he wants to come back but he is still on meds, does not look like he will be back, SAD

Dang matt that was harsh, must be the O's losing getting you upset haha just kidding

Haha the O's losing doesn't shock me anymore. But when they win, I'm petitioning the City of Baltimore to through a victory parade. Us O's/Skins fans deserve some sort of medal for putting up with the crap we do lol

Haha the O's losing doesn't shock me anymore. But when they win, I'm petitioning the City of Baltimore to through a victory parade. Us O's/Skins fans deserve some sort of medal for putting up with the crap we do lol

On the Lee walkoff HR vs Cincy I thought the place was going to riot :ols: as for the tweets they were extremely informative and showed to me we wont just go out and get whoever we want and pay whatever we want for them

Archived