Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Band! Give Us a Looksy!

CRobi21

Is Natalie Portman hot?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Is Natalie Portman hot?

Hello all! Here are a few clips of my band and I jamming to a few of our songs. Check us out and let me know what you think! Hopefully you guys dig our sound. This wasn't really our best day. But I swapped my sister's camera so we could record ourselves a little bit. And No! We don't have a singer yet. Were still working on it. But we've since structured our songs and have written some lyrics. Again, let me know what you guys think!

Any feedback is appreciated. We're kind of a throwback, as you can tell. :)

UPDATE:

Ok so we've since have recruited a singer. He's an older gentlemen but a really cool guy. As you can expect there's not a lot of people out there who still dig the blues or even have any interest to sing in a rock and roll band. But here are four original songs that we did the first time we were all together. These were recorded on an iphone so some of the levels are a little unbalanced at times. But you can still get the idea.

I don't wanna be the guy that pushes his band on anyone. So I promise this will be the last time I update this for a while. Again, any feedback or comments is much appreciated.

• 8 months later...

You guys are technically very solid. Your lead player has a lot of licks and isn't afraid to do a bit of improvisation, which is good. I had a hard time hearing you on most of the clips, but what I did hear was good - not too busy, in key and on time. Your drummer is mostly very good with the occasional hitch or dropped beat, but when those do happen it's so subtle that non-musicians aren't likely to hear it. You're certainly good enough that if I walked into a club and saw you on stage I wouldn't be thinking to myself "WTF - where did they get these guys?" :)

Are you looking for gigs or just jamming at this point?

You guys are technically very solid. Your lead player has a lot of licks and isn't afraid to do a bit of improvisation, which is good. I had a hard time hearing you on most of the clips, but what I did hear was good - not too busy, in key and on time. Your drummer is mostly very good with the occasional hitch or dropped beat, but when those do happen it's so subtle that non-musicians aren't likely to hear it. You're certainly good enough that if I walked into a club and saw you on stage I wouldn't be thinking to myself "WTF - where did they get these guys?" :)

Are you looking for gigs or just jamming at this point?

Thanks man!

Yea we're in talks with some bar owners and some other spots like that about a couple gigs in the near future.

Those first three vids were pretty early on. We've since tweaked that second song and it sounds great. Recently played our first gig and people really seemed to love it.

• 1 month later...

Ok so we've since have recruited a singer. He's an older gentlemen but a really cool guy. As you can expect there's not a lot of people out there who still dig the blues or even have any interest to sing in a rock and roll band. But here are four original songs that we did the first time we were all together. These were recorded on an iphone so some of the levels are a little unbalanced at times. But you can still get the idea.

I don't wanna be the guy that pushes his band on anyone. So I promise this will be the last time I update this for a while. Again, any feedback or comments is much appreciated.

News vids are in the OP.

Archived