Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More on Markus White from Warchant.com (FSU site)

SkinsNoles21

http://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1217360

"He's a guy whose motor never stops," Fisher said. "He's going to give effort whether he's a special teams player or defensive end. He's going to chase the ball. He's going to play hard. He's going to play aggressive. He loves to play. His effort and toughness can never been questioned."

Does anyone else see a pattern here?

I do, and I like it.

Another tidbit on White, the Noles recruited him as a juco ... he was the juco player of the year before committing to Florida State. I believe he had 23.5 sacks in his 2nd juco year when he won the award.

I'm definitely seeing the pattern as well. I love our draft and the direction we're going in. They better get this damn lockout thing figured out because I'm excited to hear practice reports and see these guys play come fall.

I agree, I definitely see a pattern. Essentially all of our draft picks are high character, multiple year starters. A bunch of them were team captains!

It looks like we're taking a page out of the book of multiple successful franchises in that we're trying to establish a new type of culture in Redskins Park. A team of hard working, experienced individuals who love the game of football. Looks like we're truly, TRULY done with the Hanyesworths, Devin Thomas's, and the Brandon Lloyds of the past.

And I love it. :D

"He's going to give effort whether he's a special teams player or defensive end. He's going to chase the ball. He's going to play hard. He's going to play aggressive. He loves to play plus he'll have the cleanest bong on the team.";)

i don't know,, i'm not sold. we've had so much success with egotistical money grubbers who are more interested in playing for their contract than the team that I'm having a hard time seeing the value in players who aren't Divas.

these "high character" guys with "high motors" who play hard and work hard.. sounds dicey.

~Bong

I was about to say that you couldn't descibe him as having a high motor cause he's not white, but then I saw the name and figured this one is a special acception. :silly:

:ols::ols::ols:so funny. i noticed that. black players never get labeled with the high motor tags, but than white players are never labled as atheletic freaks or burners, :ols:.

oh well ...

i do see pattern like everyone is mentioning ... its great.

:ols::ols::ols:so funny. i noticed that. black players never get labeled with the high motor tags, but than white players are never labled as atheletic freaks or burners, :ols:.

oh well ...

One of my favorite lines from comedian Bill Burr... Athletic Moves versus Smart Moves...

If you can read a defense, black white, whatever, that's a smart play.

But if you take off from the foul line and sail over everyone's heads and slam it down, it's not like the other 9 guys are standing around saying "Damn, why didn't I think of that? Here I am dribbling around and all I had to do was some Superman ****!"

~Bang

I love the pattern we are setting. Love Kerrigan. I know some people didn't love the pick at first but I think he will def suprise some people. I think he will be a perfect compliment to Orakpo. I also Love the Hankerson, Niles Paul, and Roy Helu picks. I had Hankerson on my list to take at 49 and we got him at 79. Steal of the draft.

---------- Post added May-2nd-2011 at 11:07 AM ----------

oh well ...

Ur so right :ols: I tell u this. Kerrigan is an str8 great athlete. His combine numbers were very good and similar to those of Orakpo. He has very quick feet and he's very agil for his size. That bodes very well for a OLB transition imo. Obviously this guys motor is always running but that is also a huge testament to this guys physical shape. Him and Orakpo will be a deadly tandem for NFC QBs.

Archived