Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who Do You NOT Want the Other Rival Teams in the NFC East to Draft?

I's rather not see Peterson, Green, Miller, Dareus or Newton on any of their rosters. If they do I hope they trade away the farm to get them. Also would rather not see Amukamara available for Dallas at 9.

As stated in another thread, word out of Dallas is they'll trade with Cleveland for Peterson, but no real interest in Amakamara at 9. If they stay at 9 the pick is almost certainly Tyron Smith, but there are lots of trade down offers available.

As stated in another thread, word out of Dallas is they'll trade with Cleveland for Peterson, but no real interest in Amakamara at 9. If they stay at 9 the pick is almost certainly Tyron Smith, but there are lots of trade down offers available.
I'd rather they take Smith at 9. Although Jerry usually outsmarts himself when he starts trading back trying to mimic Jimmy ;)

Skins - Julio Jones [We don't even cover Armstrong well]

Giants - Mark Ingram, Corey Liuget

Eagles - Gabe Carimi, Anthony Castonzo

---------- Post added April-28th-2011 at 12:11 AM ----------

I'd rather they take Smith at 9. Although Jerry usually outsmarts himself when he starts trading back trying to mimic Jimmy ;)

If we draft Tyron Smith I will be very angry. However, if we cannot trade down at 9 I feel Smith is the most logical pick.

in other words ya would like to see Rex Grossman and Beck for at least 2-3 more seasons. Fine by me too. But with that they may have the first pick and Luck will be a Skin in 2012-13
Yes. More Rex Grossman, please. And I'm not too worried about Luck. Just need one team to do worse than Redskins this year.

Yes. More Rex Grossman, please. And I'm not too worried about Luck. Just need one team to do worse than Redskins this year.

you know what...great point because he will indeed go #1 overall...........you always were a smart man BBJ...even if you do crush the Cowboys 1 out of every 3.222 post you make. LOL

Looks like all the NFC East teams made solid picks for need, but what was up with Philly taking grandpa in the first round? 26 years old? He has 6, maybe 7 good years left and I think he said he didn't even play HS football.

Antonio Gates didn't play any football until the NFL, FWIW

Antonio Gates didn't play any football until the NFL, FWIW

according to the NFL network he played in HS and wanted to play at Michigan State under Nick Saban.....he enrolled there but Saban wanted him to commit to one sport. He then transferred to Kent State for his final 2 years.

according to the NFL network he played in HS and wanted to play at Michigan State under Nick Saban.....he enrolled there but Saban wanted him to commit to one sport. He then transferred to Kent State for his final 2 years.

He's also a rugby player. Rugby guys on the line typically do well in the NFL because they're in good shape and aren't afraid of hitting someone. Despite his age, it was a solid pick for the Eagles.

I'm fine with Dallas getting Tyron Smith. He's gonna be pretty good, but I think CB was a bigger need for them so I'm OK with it.

I hate that the Giants got Prince. I think he'll be a solid CB for them on a team with pretty good talent in the secondary,

Archived