Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What concerts have you been to, or going to this year?

SC_RedskinsFan

Eric Church this past weekend in Knoxville, TN. Going to to Eric Church again in Orlando, FL in March and then Jimmy Buffett the week after!

---------- Post added February-7th-2012 at 04:53 PM ----------

Eric Church and Brantley Gilbert in Norfolk next weekend!

What did you think of Gilbert? I thought his show ok, nothing great. Now, Church on the other hand was awesome! Rocking the whole time! I have seen EC about 4 or 5 times now and his shows keep getting better and better.

[/color]

What did you think of Gilbert? I thought his show ok, nothing great. Now, Church on the other hand was awesome! Rocking the whole time! I have seen EC about 4 or 5 times now and his shows keep getting better and better.

I thought overall this was my favorite concert ever. There is nobody better than Church. He's my all-time favorite musician. I thought BG was awesome. The arena in Norfolk was sort of big, so the acoustics weren't spectacular, but I think he did a great job. And they had fire shooting out of the stage, too.

---------- Post added February-7th-2012 at 05:09 PM ----------

[/color]

I thought overall this was my favorite concert ever. There is nobody better than Church. He's my all-time favorite musician. I thought BG was awesome. The arena in Norfolk was sort of big, so the acoustics weren't spectacular, but I think he did a great job. And they had fire shooting out of the stage, too.

---------- Post added February-7th-2012 at 05:11 PM ----------

I have seen the Sheepdogs already this year, and will probably see them again, either at another one of their shows or a megashow put on by a local radio station, they are a great live band.

I will go see George Clinton later on this spring/summer, he is suppose to be coming to my area some time around then.

I wanted to go see the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but the band is not the same without John on guitar. One of my best memories of my youth is going to see the Chili Peppers play the Silverdome in Pontiac Michigan for the Blood Sugar Sex Magik (one of the best albums of all time IMO) tour, and the opening acts where Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins. If John ever joins the band again, I will be at their show in a heartbeat.

Just saw Widespread Panic 2 nights at the Fillmore in Silver Spring. The 1st completely acoustic shows they've ever done. I was front row against the rail both nights. The first night was good but the second night was absolutely awesome. They broke out a mandolin and a steel guitar plus a sick cover of "The Ballad of John & Yoko". This was one of the best shows I've seen by any band ever.

I'm planning on seeing Van Halen in March and Roger Waters (3rd time for The Wall tour) in July.

I like the Chili Peppers. I would never have believed how underwhelming they were live. Thought you'd want to know since you have tix.

Ive seen them 4 times over the past 15 years. And enjoyed them all. I am kinda worried though about seeing them here. Rescheduled show, new guitarist, & the poopy ol Greensboro Coliseum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived