Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you switch to another religion for whatever reason?

88Comrade2000

Having read all of this I think I feel pretty sure about what I am about to say. If you struck this tone, of personal experience, personal quest throughout this thread I'm certain that we could have reached this point a lot faster. I do appreciate the amount of time and thought that you've given to this, and I appreciate that you do understand that many things in life are "taken by faith", that's an honest evaluation and truly is all that I ask people understand. I truly wish that you would have come to different conclusions, and I pray for your sake that you see that hand writing in the sky.

Shalom!

:cheers:

It's simple.

Everyone is on their own journey. Your soul is already immortal as you are attached to your higher self right now as you live and experience the physical world. God is everything and everyone and everything and everyone was created from God.

So, pick a Religion if that is what you want. You don't have too, but following one is also without issue. God will listen either way, and all prayers are answered, but as they say, they are answered in divine time. Just understand that God created rules. Mother, Father, Creator God did give us the Ten Commandments after all. He also created the universal law of Karma to keep things in balance. Believe or disbelieve if you want. When you die just go to the light. Ask the angels for help. All those books, manuscripts and such written and created by man. Since man is not perfect, one could surmise that errors exist.

And remember what Jesus said, it is all about "Love", for God is Love.

And for the record, I used to be like many in this thread, until I started reading and learning and experienced some interesting things when I asked for proof. Remember, this is a Free Will universe we live in. The angels and such will not interfere unless asked. And, demanding and such is not asking or praying. You ask from the heart for "They" can see right through you.

It's simple.

Everyone is on their own journey. Your soul is already immortal as you are attached to your higher self right now as you live and experience the physical world. God is everything and everyone and everything and everyone was created from God.

So, pick a Religion if that is what you want. You don't have too, but following one is also without issue. God will listen either way, and all prayers are answered, but as they say, they are answered in divine time. Just understand that God created rules. Mother, Father, Creator God did give us the Ten Commandments after all. He also created the universal law of Karma to keep things in balance. Believe or disbelieve if you want. When you die just go to the light. Ask the angels for help. All those books, manuscripts and such written and created by man. Since man is not perfect, one could surmise that errors exist.

And remember what Jesus said, it is all about "Love", for God is Love.

And for the record, I used to be like many in this thread, until I started reading and learning and experienced some interesting things when I asked for proof. Remember, this is a Free Will universe we live in. The angels and such will not interfere unless asked. And, demanding and such is not asking or praying. You ask from the heart for "They" can see right through you.

Hmmm... I think you missed some down on the end, what is that carrots?

buffet.jpg

For those you who are affiliated with a religion; could you see yourself switching religions for one reason another?

Probably a couple of common reasons:

1. You are marrying someone and you decide to switch to your spouses religion.

2. You genuinely have in your heart, come into your new religion.

I've said I'm not that religious and I've probably done plenty of things that would get me killed in plenty of Muslim countries. Still, I just can't see myself switching faiths.

Yeah I see myself doing it, would probably not care TOO much on which one cause I see religious institutions as more of a tradition/cultural and community resource than ethical/spiritual sources of information (not for everyone or society, just limiting this assessment to myself)... though I have my preferences...

Archived