Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys "True Blue Fan Club" - What?

Dub70s

Nice to see Jeruh taking care of his own again.

Ya' know, as much as we've justifiably slated Snyder through much of his tenure, one thing we should be grateful for is both the official site and ES. The Cowboys are far from alone across the World in sports franchises making as much money as possible out of every little aspect of fandom, the web included (heck, a lot of soccer clubs for example even have subscriptions to view the official site material, neither mind forums and video content); so to get the top notch sites we do for free is to those behind them's credit.

Hail.

I don't understand why everyone goes to CZ. That place sucks. Cowboys-forum.com is so much better. It's because I post there. Fact.

Well that should increase the rating of the cowboys-forum site by 100%, you are one of the few cowboy fans I have respect for. You still writing for the Examiner?

• 2 weeks later...
Well that should increase the rating of the cowboys-forum site by 100%, you are one of the few cowboy fans I have respect for. You still writing for the Examiner?

does that mean it is at 100% then? i mean when you start at 0....

Yeah but look at all the things they get a membership card, a certificate and a genu wine letter from Jerry Jones's autopen, all for only 19.95. A fool and his money are soon parted.

And no fool deserves to get screwed harder than a Cowboys fan. I say double the price!

Archived