Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iowa wrestler defaults rather than face girl

LeesburgSkinFan

I mean seriously, let's say your opponent looks like Adrianna Lima, i dont care who you are, you will become happy in your wrestling tights.

No, you won't. Because you'll be more worried about being embarrassed and pinned in front of a ****load of people, as she tries to do just that. Just like you are when you wrestle a dude. I'm speaking heavily from experience here....I have in fact wrestled hot girls, along with the butch unattractive ones. Its tough NOT to, since the only girls that wrestle are generally of the lighter, in-shape variety. A couple of them were even decent wrestlers. And that's what I was concerned with. That, and winning.

As I said in my last post (which will no doubt be lost now that we're on a new page), this isn't a new thing. Its only being treated as one because of the lack of attention paid to wrestling by the national media on a regular basis, and the huge lack of knowledge about the sport's current situation, around the nation. Its obvious from reading this thread. His religious convictions aside (which are the only things that make this even a semi-story...that, and the fact that he didn't treat this like 99% of the current male wrestling population would), this isn't some controversial, strange situation.

I mean seriously, let's say your opponent looks like Adrianna Lima, i dont care who you are, you will become happy in your wrestling tights.

Why is that a problem unless she uses it for leverage?

We need to go back to wrestling nekkid

That's because you're 45. With all respect, your experience no longer matters, on this topic, because you'll never wrestle again, and definitely won't wrestle a girl.

What DOES matter is the reality of the situation for someone who might find themselves wrestling in this day and age...anyone under the age of 18-19, especially.

You were replying to Youngestson but it's absolutely true about me too. I'm old guard now. It's a new world. :)

Archived