Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who the EFF is arcade fire?!? [twitter collection]

Bliz

They are okay. Come up on my Pandora station sometimes.

Tonight I get to see Wayside Shrines with ila couch, paul muldoon, tim chaston, ray kubian, nigel smith, noriko manabe and chris harford. It's their first show and should be pretty amazing. I got to Santana play earlier in the week.

I've had an amazing week of live music.

They are okay. Come up on my Pandora station sometimes.

Tonight I get to see Wayside Shrines with ila couch, paul muldoon, tim chaston, ray kubian, nigel smith, noriko manabe and chris harford. It's their first show and should be pretty amazing. I got to Santana play earlier in the week.

I've had an amazing week of live music.

I don't think listening to the occasional song on Pandora really gets their music across. Borrow a copy of Funeral from someone and keep it in rotation for a little while and you might see what I mean. I think for a lot of people it takes a couple listens for it to grow on you, but man once it does.

It didn't make a lot of people's "best of the decade" list for nothing...

It's annoying how so many people dismiss any music they don't hear twenty times a day on the radio. If you don't like it, that's fine, but just give it a chance. Why is all the popular music by people who leave most of the work to their producers? I'm sure Kesha doesn't know where 90% of the sounds in her music comes from, and her voice is average at best, yet she's so popular.

Archived