Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Here we go again - FNN: Oddsmakers: Cowboys Among Super Bowl Favorites for 2011

HapHaszard

What does it matter who they are a fan of??? Vegas doesn't care neither do the bookies taking the bets, the payout for the one who get's it right is gonna be small, while the boys in Vegas take in more money than you can count on one hand..so even when you win, You still lose
It's more than $5 but not nearly as big as the money the booking agents get from the ones who lose

:ols: He has now taken up arguing with himself, as he is the only one who takes him seriously.

The only way I'd bet on any football game is when I'm in Vegas at one of the sports bars I'll put down $10 bucks on a game and drink $50 bucks worth of free booze during the game. If I win I win if I lose I still win. :)

I'll be going through Vegas in about 10 days Hap, who do you like?

:rotflmao:

Take Dallas it's clear you want them to win oh so badly

kid, i suggest you lighten up on the straight up trolling or youre going to get banned. what would you do if you were locked out of your favorite teams message board? sit in your room wearing your Romo sits to pee jersey, crying while you play with your supposed manhood hoping your mommy doesnt walk in?

oh yeah........douchebag

edit: to the powers that be, i should probably edit this last part out as it is immature but ive already said it and to do so would be disingenuous in my view. do what you feel necessary, ill take one for the team.

kid, i suggest you lighten up on the straight up trolling or youre going to get banned. what would you do if you were locked out of your favorite teams message board? sit in your room wearing your Romo sits to pee jersey, crying while you play with your supposed manhood hoping your mommy doesnt walk in?

oh yeah........douchebag

edit: to the powers that be, i should probably edit this last part out as it is immature but ive already said it and to do so would be disingenuous in my view. do what you feel necessary, ill take one for the team.

Funny how he can answer a question directed at someone else but has no idea how do answer questions aimed directly at him...

oh yeah........douchebag

Sorry but I don't cry I laugh

Sorry but I don't cry over being banned on boards..in fact I laugh my ass off over it

so you dont value your membership to the places you choose to join? then why bother joining? philosophically speaking you just admitted to being here merely to troll. id edit that post if i were you, before you really do get banned.

so you dont value your membership to the places you choose to join? then why bother joining? philosophically speaking you just admitted to being here merely to troll. id edit that post if i were you, before you really do get banned.

It means I don't treat message boards like life or death..

never said every year the time when history repeats it's self is irrelevant what is relevant is when it happens

I've never seen someone jump around a question more than you are doing in this thread.

There is nothing. Absolutely NOTHING that gives any indication that Dallas should be a contender next year. They are an average team.

Archived