Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone catch NFL Live today?

NoCalMike

My gawd, the Redskins bandwagon door must have been broke off with a crowbar. I tuned in expecting to hear Salsbury and co. say, "this win means nothing, Skins still suck....etc" However Everyone on the show agreed UNANIMOUSLY that if Betts keeps getting carries and the offense stays this balanced, and the D plays like this all season, the Skins are in the playoffs.....hahahaahahaha, this comes from the same guy, (the dark haired guy on the show) who said in the training camp report that Ramsey was no good, and that the Skins could not compete in the NFC East this season........bwahahahaha.....

"Stinky" is doing an about face.

God I think he's bitter about the skins releasing him still...... but after 50 knee surgeries and having the OL depth (McKenzie) the skins once had, it was understandable....

(for those who don't know Schereth's nickname was "stinky". )

Actually both Jaws and Salsbury picked the jets because they were the more balanced team. What pissed me off about Salsbury on Weds was his comments on some Coles' highlights that he was running post patterns, go patterns etc, so that must mean the skins offense is just like everybody elses in the league. What an idiot.

jango that was jaws and hogue that predicted the jets..& i think you missed salsburys point about our O.what he meant was it's(F&G)nothing new/something we've never seen before.you still run post/curl patterns etc. it's not the system,it's the players & how they execute the plays(used rams as comparison).which we didn't do last yr.he gave a pretty honest assessment IMO

Let's be honest here, picking the proven playoff team over a team with question marks at QB and RB, two of the most critical positions, is a no-brainer. Jaws made a point out of talking about Ramseys potential and has always spoken very highly of him so I wouldn't be to upset with the guys pick.

Even Hogue came around today taking Ramsey as an example of what it would take for Carter to be a successful QB with the Cowboys :rotflmao:

Eff the media.... throw them back under the bus.

Eff the media.... throw them back in the water with the rest of the flesh eating bacteria.

Jaws knows when he sees a young QB w/ skills. Last year he pointed out how alert Ramsey was and how easily he threw the football. Since he was an above average QB in the league, I've got to respect his opinion.

Hodge... a complete Moron. I met him in Park City Utah w/ his family and he made sure every person at Apre Ski knew he was an NFL analyst. Bashed the Redskins then.... bashes them today. A true Blockhead.

Schlereth.... sour grapes. Injured his knees w/ the Redskins, felt the team owed him something when it was obvious he could no longer realistically help the OL. The fact that he went to Denver had experienced some success is a modern medical miracle.

Archived