Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Festive Presents

LBetts

Hi,

Apologies to mods if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't see any threads on this and was wondering if anyone else got any good Redskins presents this holiday season? Sure there must be some good ones out there.

To start the ball rolling, my girlfriend got me a new Jersey, it's a McNabb one, so not sure how long it'll be relevant, but it's still a really sweet present and given we're 1-0 when I've worn it it could turn out to be lucky!

Hail.

Hi,

Apologies to mods if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't see any threads on this and was wondering if anyone else got any good Redskins presents this holiday season? Sure there must be some good ones out there.

To start the ball rolling, my girlfriend got me a new Jersey, it's a McNabb one, so not sure how long it'll be relevant, but it's still a really sweet present and given we're 1-0 when I've worn it it could turn out to be lucky!

Hail.

I got a Taylor premier jersey from my wife that actually fits (she wanted to buy me an authentic, but I honestly don't see the need for it) and she is framing my Taylor Pro Bowl.

I'd say that I'm happy for you for the jersey, but since it's McNabb, I'm worried about whether or not your girlfriend thinks that your relationship is a one-year deal. Hope that you didn't give up too much for her! ;)

i got a sick pair of redskins slippers and the nfl 2010-2011 sideline jacket (http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_559000%2Fff_559409_xl.jpg&w=400). i broke out my redskins slippers yesterday during the game (along with my chris cooley # 47 jersey that i already had, and red pajama pants, and my redskins blanket). so far, we're 1-0 while i've worn my redskins slippers!!!

I took my 67 year old dad (a vietnam vet) to his first Redskin game in Jacksonville. He enjoyed it so much he said he has to go to Fed Ex next year. God willing we'll go next year. Thank the Skins for winning and everyone in Sections 143, 142, and the rest of the Skins fans for the love.

i got a sick pair of redskins slippers and the nfl 2010-2011 sideline jacket (http://images.footballfanatics.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_559000%2Fff_559409_xl.jpg&w=400). i broke out my redskins slippers yesterday during the game (along with my chris cooley # 47 jersey that i already had, and red pajama pants, and my redskins blanket). so far, we're 1-0 while i've worn my redskins slippers!!!

I got the same jacket but in the black not the urban camo :) I love it

They gave out Redskins ornaments at the games in 1993 and 1994. I still have them.

I still have Redskins ornaments from RFK stadium. I don't remember the year, just remember worrying about them getting broken coming through that tunnel under the road with all the people :ols:

Archived