Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baltimore DMA: No OTA Coverage of Buccaneers-Redskins Game This Weekend

HouseBowlrz

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

So someone wrote to FOX 45 compaining about the Bears game not being televised and this was the reponse he got back that I found in another thread. It seems this guy from Fox 45 Baltimore is a freakin' LIAR:

Hi Mike,

We show as many Redskins games as are available to us. Fox must follow NFL rules. They are as follows:

If the Redskins are away or playing an NFC team at home in the afternoon, then the game would be on FOX.

If the Redskins are playing at home, against a visiting AFC team in the afternoon, then the game would be on CBS.

If the Ravens - the market's home team - are playing at home in the afternoon against an AFC team, then they will be airing on CBS AND FOX45 will not be able to show ANY game at the same time - even if FOX has a national double-header weekend scheduled.

If the Ravens - the market's home team - are playing at home in the afternoon against an NFC team, then the Ravens will be airing on FOX45 at that time, even if a Redskins game is scheduled at the same time.

Thanks for understanding & good luck to your team this Sunday.

Last I checked, the Bucs are in the NFC and the Ravens aren't playing on Sunday. I blame Brett Favre.

Archived