Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shanny Monday presser

Hooterman

Oh, man. He was asked about Devin Thomas' performance and he says he had a conversation after the game with "Derrick" and that he was very pleased with how "Derrick" conducted himself.

Of course, none of the media imbeciles corrected him, but I'm sure it'll be discussed all day tomorrow.

Most of those reporters are just beyond pathetic. Their questions, for the most part, are just terrible.

Conversely, Shanny is the anti-Zorn. It's like listening to paint dry listening to these things.

Cheers Diss man. It's appreciated,

Pretty much what I expected (man does he NOT like Thomas. That **** back in camp must of ubber pissed the Coach off), and what they deserve after yesterday's showing.

I actually kinda' like the fact he gives nothing to the press. He's very Gibbs-esq in that. Not so good as a fan trying to get info, but exactly what you want your coach to be for the organization.

Hail.

Pretty much what I expected (man does he NOT like Thomas. That **** back in camp must of ubber pissed the Coach off), and what they deserve after yesterday's showing.

Hail.

I dunno. Kinda seems like a fan here.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/devin-thomas/shanahan-is-rooting-for-devin.html

Coach Mike Shanahan said he is rooting for Devin Thomas, the wide receiver he cut in January who has been picked up by the New York Giants. Shanahan said the two spoke Sunday after the Redskins loss to New York.

"I got a chance to talk to [Devin] after the game," Shanahan said. "He was nice enough to wait for me. I was one of the last ones to leave, and I had a great conversation with [Devin]. I told him I was really rooting for him, because I really like him as a person.

"We had a great conversation. It was very thoughtful. I was very proud of the way he handled himself, both on the field and off. The way he played, and the way he handled himself afterward, you can tell that he's a guy that's growing up and I think is headed in the right direction."

Shanahan has accepted that Thomas is growing and getting better. Thomas has accepted that he could have done more while he was here. Maybe fans can accept that Thomas isn't garbage and Shanahan isn't stupid and we can leave this non-issue behind.

Shanahan has accepted that Thomas is growing and getting better. Thomas has accepted that he could have done more while he was here. Maybe fans can accept that Thomas isn't garbage and Shanahan isn't stupid and we can leave this non-issue behind.

Wait a minute Truant, are you saying that its not like personal, but that its like business...

:rubeyes:

Well that can't be right!

:D

From the presser I heard earlier today it seemed like fat al would be released. Thats how I understood it. It was like he was saying al would be released after I speak with him on Wednesday
I saw the presser and didn't get that impression at all. He just said that he was going to sit down and speak with Albert and then he will answer all questions pertaining to him on Wednsday.

Maybe I missed something.

The Derrick Thomas thing was funny though.:ols:

Archived